Email Just Sent to Barnyard

I Miss D.J.

Reaction score
I just received this email from the U of M. There goes the "F*** Bo Ryan!" chant.

Barnyard Members,

We are excited about tonight's big game against the Wisconsin Badgers. You can be the difference as the energy and noise from the Barnyard can create an unbelievable home court advantage!

We ask that you show respect to the Badgers' players, fans and staff. Bring your "A" game tonight and let's get a win against the Badgers!

Be Loud! Be Proud! Be Golden!

Go Gophers!

The Barnyard Board

F*ck the system! Do it anyway! Amirite?

Am I the only one here that doesn't see anything there about "F Bo Ryan?"

Honestly, I feel like Gopher fans should be better than the "F*** Bo Ryan" chant portrays them to be.

How about some "Quit your crying" or "Don't steal Christmas" chants instead.

(sigh)

I still wouldn't touch Bo Ryan with a 39 1/2 foot pole.

Honestly, I feel like Gopher fans should be better than the "F*** Bo Ryan" chant protrays them to be.

How about some "Quit your crying" or "Don't steal Christmas" chants instead.
If a team plays the Badgers around Xmas, that would be perfect!

That "f*ck Bo Ryan" chant a couple years ago was completely out of line and very embarassing. In all my years of attending Gopher football, basketball, and hockey games I've never been so disgusted with our student section as I was that night. I hate Bo Ryan and Wisconsin as much as anyone, but that was incredibly classless and I never thought our students would go there. Grow up.

That "f*ck Bo Ryan" chant a couple years ago was completely out of line and very embarassing. In all my years of attending Gopher football, basketball, and hockey games I've never been so disgusted with our student section as I was that night. I hate Bo Ryan and Wisconsin as much as anyone, but that was incredibly classless and I never thought our students would go there. Grow up.
Blah blah blah. That chant was awesome. I hate how much "classless" is thrown around. At the end of the day, you don't really want a "classy" student section.

That "f*ck Bo Ryan" chant a couple years ago was completely out of line and very embarassing. ... it was incredibly classless and I never thought our students would go there. Grow up.

Ditto.

The Barnyard should take the email as a challenge. Be creative & loud, without being foul-mouthed and classless. I think the Barnyard can rise to the challenge.

I just received this email from the U of M. There goes the "F*** Bo Ryan!" chant.

Barnyard Members,

We are excited about tonight's big game against the Wisconsin Badgers. You can be the difference as the energy and noise from the Barnyard can create an unbelievable home court advantage!

We ask that you show respect to the Badgers' players, fans and staff. Bring your "A" game tonight and let's get a win against the Badgers!

Be Loud! Be Proud! Be Golden!

Go Gophers!

The Barnyard Board

I agree with the bold, but this gives us the right to yell "*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# You Bo" Bo is not staff. Bo is Bo. Yell loud for our Gophers, and Yell LOUD for Bo.

I like Wisconsin. I hate Badgers.

Let's piss Bo off so much he loses control. Oh, wait, never mind, he already is out of control.

I remember the game with Bobby Knight and his Hoosiers at the Barn, and the Barn was so loud, obnoxious, intimidating that WE won the god damned game.

The F Bo Ryan chant works very well if you are trying to piss off thousands and thousands of fellow Gopher fans. I expect Bo himself could care less.

The question becomes 'what are you trying to accomplish'. Feel better and more important by yelling F**k.

I agree that the "F*** Bo Ryan" chant was not clever and classless. I was joking. We can do better... I was joking on that point.

Does this mean we have to respect the Badger fans tonight on Gophethole too?

The Barnyard needs to get the "BOR-ING, BOR-ING, BOR-ING" chant going when Wisconsin is on offense.

I'm sure it's just as classy as Ryan getting caught on TV, and I'm sure at every game several times, telling the refs to f-ck off you pieces of sh-t.

Yeah. Bo knows class.

The Barnyard needs to get the "BOR-ING, BOR-ING, BOR-ING" chant going when Wisconsin is on offense.

What's funny about this is our high school team ran the same offense Wisconsin runs, and we all hated it. One game we had a few possessions in a row where we put up quick/terrible shots. Our coach immediately calls timeout and lays into us, ending with "we want their fans chanting BOR-ING every time we have the ball!". With that said, I think the BOR-ING chant would be great.

i don't think an email to the barnyard does anything really. I highly doubt they were the ones who started it last time. A good percentage of the cheers comes from the middle of the student section. barnyard really doesn't do all that much besides dress up imo.

What's funny about this is our high school team ran the same offense Wisconsin runs, and we all hated it. One game we had a few possessions in a row where we put up quick/terrible shots. Our coach immediately calls timeout and lays into us, ending with "we want their fans chanting BOR-ING every time we have the ball!". With that said, I think the BOR-ING chant would be great.

I ran the swing offense from 5th or 6th grade all the way through my senior year of high school. Wisconsin no longer runs the swing offense, they do something else entirely, while still calling it the "Swing."

I ran the swing offense from 5th or 6th grade all the way through my senior year of high school. Wisconsin no longer runs the swing offense, they do something else entirely, while still calling it the "Swing."
I ran the swing offense as well, and you are right.

Ditto.

The Barnyard should take the email as a challenge. Be creative & loud, without being foul-mouthed and classless. I think the Barnyard can rise to the challenge.

Yep. Let's go Barnyard...let's shock the nation and show everyone what we can do when we really put our mind to it.

Dr.Don said:
Years ago, I ran the swing. That was because my jockstrap broke.
Now you just fun from the couch to your fridge for beer.

I'm sure it's just as classy as Ryan getting caught on TV, and I'm sure at every game several times, telling the refs to f-ck off you pieces of sh-t.

Yeah. Bo knows class.

I hope the refs finally have the balls to T him up when he pulls this sh1t!!

Yeah. Bo knows class.

That's why we shouldn't do it. Don't stoop down to his level.

I agree with SS.

...We ask that you show respect to the Badgers' players, fans and staff.

Wisucsin does not know the meaning of the word respect so it is highly unlikely they will comprehend they are being disrespected.

Gopher it!

Top Bottom