Reply to this thread if you pledge to be louder than the person next to you tonight

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Reply to this thread if you pledge to be louder than the person next to you tonight at The Barn.

Count me in. If the guys on each side of me raise their volume I'll raise my twice as loud. I will not be quieter than the people by me tonight. Not with Bo in the house.

in. i will be loud and proud tonight.

Since I will be sitting next to my son, I cannot make this pledge. However, I pledge to be louder than the folks next to us?

I'll be watching the game at a bar down here in corn country so I certainly will be louder than everyone else around me. Although, like the rest of the country, most fans down here hate the badgers worse than the Gophers so I think some might be cheering with me.

I pledge to not say anything bad about Ralph tonight. Ralph will play the game of his life.........right?

Consider it done, but that won't be saying much. The person next to me usually is texting or fiddling with his phone all game, then leaves a 2-point game at the 8-minute TV timeout.

Trust me, I'll be a lot louder than everyone else I'm watching the game with (no one). Haha.

Count. Me. In.

Jamiche is going to have to wear earplugs if he doesn't want to his ears ringing all night with me screaming right behind him all game.

Go Gophers!!

I'll be louder than everyone else at the Xcel Energy Center tonight. Wild/Canucks is definitely on the backburner until at least the second period.

I Pledge to be louder than the guy I sit next to. He will likely be a Wisconsin fan (and I promise I will be louder) as the seats next to me seem to go to non Gopher fans half the time.

The other half they go to people who aren't sure which team is which and have no idea what the Rouser is ("why are you standing up? Is that the Minnesota school song?")

I'll be yelling as I stream it in my class.

I totally thought this thread would devolve into the penis game.

I'll be screaming at my tv here in West Des Moines. Wish I could be there. Please be crazy tonight.

I am alone in my house but I am louder than my beer bottle. Go GOPHERS!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom