Bo Ryan - The Face of An Angry Coach: A Picture Collage

BoRyan8_small.jpeg

Bo like banana.

These are the kind of things that made me sleep under the covers when I was a kid.

It just wouldn't be a badger gameday without some of this. Glad we've kept the tradition alive.

Jesus still hates Wisconsin. And Bo Ryan.

Let us not forget that we play our biggest rival tonight. How fun would an upset be?!

Let us not forget that we play our biggest rival tonight. How fun would an upset be?!

Jordan Taylor was way too giddy during & after our last meeting. If we accomplish nothing else this season let's wipe that smug grin off his face.

Jordan Taylor was way too giddy during & after our last meeting. If we accomplish nothing else this season let's wipe that smug grin off his face.

+1

With our hopes of securing an at large berth gone, now we get to see how much pride and self-respect our team has. I hope we blow them out in front of their own crowd.

+1

With our hopes of securing an at large berth gone, now we get to see how much pride and self-respect our team has.

Sadly, that's where we're at this season, playing for pride. Illinois --at least for one game vs. Iowa -- bounced back and showed some pride vs. the Hawkeyes. I hope we do the same tonight and all the way through Indy. If this team lays down the rest of the season that's not a good sign. There needs to be some fight in the dog, both coaches & players, unlike the other night (IU).

At this point, I'd take an angry coach. At this point, I'd take a player with a smug grin on his face. At this point, I'd take a boring offense that's executed competently and happens to outscore the opponent's.

That's kind of the rub. We don't have anything to be smug about, so it bothered me a little more when (in my opinion) Taylor was being a tad too cavalier about rubbing it in our faces.

That's kind of the rub. We don't have anything to be smug about, so it bothered me a little more when (in my opinion) Taylor was being a tad too cavalier about rubbing it in our faces.

Taylor has no more of a tie to the U than he has to East Carolina. To the victor go the spoils.

Jon Leuer had the same grin on his face 2 years ago when they had the lead prior to the Gopher's win.

Seems like as good of time as any to ready ourselves to welcome The Grinch to The Barn.

Honest question.

Would you be surprised if you saw Bo Ryan punching a puppy in the face?

Why should we keep it classy with Fuching Wisky?

Because you spend most of the year trashing and complaining about how mean and lewd and drunk and crude Wisconsin fans are. Which makes this national publication that's assigning that honor to your crappy crowd instead pretty funny.

I'm sure we'll be all be treated to such creative, new releases like "FU-- BO RYAN (for beating us on a regular basis while serving as a model for how we wish our program looked and accomplishing what our program has not been able to)!!!"

Again. Classic Minnesota. Concentrate on ripping the opposing team instead of cheering for your own.

It will be funny when the "F Bo Ryan" chants turn into "Fire Tubby" half way through the second half.

You need to support your team and coach instead of spending so much time on ripping them apart.

That's the secret to the whole "Minnesota Curse."

Top Bottom