Video of Mamadou Ndiaye, a 7' 5" HS player from Brethren Christian HS in Cali

If Tubby misses on him- I'm done with him.

:)

I saw that the other day as well. I gotta believe someone will take a chance on him. We'll see though.

A large tumor on his pituitary gland . . . some people have all the luck. ;)

Hahaha I love at about :28 when a girl crosses his path before the game and the camera follows the girl for a second, as if to emphasize how he could have easily just stepped on her.

...and how did he lose the tip?

Is Mamadou Ndiaye a common name in Senegal? I swear there was a player from Michigan (or UNC) that had the same name. There also seems to be 4-5 players with the last name of Ndiaye....

Must have been what it looked like in Hershey, PA, when Wilt scored 100 points.

What's his 40 time? ;-) Thought the FB board guys would be asking, anyway.

Also reminds me of those "Flubber" movies from the 50's.

Is Mamadou Ndiaye a common name in Senegal? I swear there was a player from Michigan (or UNC) that had the same name. There also seems to be 4-5 players with the last name of Ndiaye....

Mamadou N'diaye. Auburn. I think he's with the Lakers now.

How does that guy not win the opening tap?

Maktar Nndjiy (sp??) played for Michigan in the 90's

How old is he? He might be grabbed by the pros before a college coach ever gets the chance to grab him. My goodness - if he ever learns to jump!

Lol, like watching a man amongst ants. I feel bad for whoever is supposed to guard him. Seriously though, how the hell does he lose the tip?!

Lol, like watching a man amongst ants. I feel bad for whoever is supposed to guard him. Seriously though, how the hell does he lose the tip?!
Really really really slow reaction.

This kid would be great for filling the barn

Can't believe he lost the tip.

Would still take him as a recruit. Tubby, lets go get him. He would be really fun to watch!

Hahaha I love at about :28 when a girl crosses his path before the game and the camera follows the girl for a second, as if to emphasize how he could have easily just stepped on her.

...and how did he lose the tip?

I laughed at the same spot....where he stops In an uncomfortable pause to avoid running her over.

He not only has to look out for doorways, but ceiling fans as well.

If it wasn't for Daniel Edozie... I'd have to say this is the most bizzare basketball video I have ever seen.

Top Bottom