Favorite Current College Player - Non Gopher

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I will start --

Michael Kidd Gilchrist

All around excellent player.

Thomas Robinson at Kansas, especially knowing what he went through last year. As much as I don't like Ohio St., I really enjoy watching Sullinger play as well. You just don't see too many big men who can do all the things he can anymore.

Aaron Craft. The kid can play defense. Second would be Anthony Davis at UK.

I'm going to go with Draymond Green. Might have been a little overly dramatic the way he hopped to the time out huddles the day he hurt his knee, but really does seem to be a leader. On a side note, Rodney Williams definitely has my respect after having to guard Draymond. I mean tough match up for Rodney or what? Rodney must know going in he's going to get worked over because of the size difference. Draymond is big, he's skilled and he plays hard.

I would add McDermott from Creighton, as well. I saw him once live and he is the real deal. Gordon Hayward (?), Jr. Can do it from inside and outside.

Anthony Davis UK.... I just saw clips of him last night for the first time so it might be a bit premature... but the kid is absolutely ridiculously long.... 120 blocks on the season and counting ... can that be right?

If we're going all levels, I have a friend playing down at Iowa Lakes, he'd be my favorite player. But just D1, the Plumlees at Duke.

Top Bottom