Chadron big man glad to be a Gopher

Eliason passes quickly and productively when the perimeter players pop it inside to him -- which is rarely. The few moves he has made have been effective. I hope his teammates start to trust him more. It would help the Gophers become a better passing team. They rely too much on dribble moves.

Eliason passes quickly and productively when the perimeter players pop it inside to him -- which is rarely. The few moves he has made have been effective. I hope his teammates start to trust him more. It would help the Gophers become a better passing team. They rely too much on dribble moves.

The Gophers do not rely too much on dribble moves. They rank 7th in the country in assists to field goal ratio. If anything, they need to pass less.

Quit with the not so subtle racism about "flashy" moves and "playgrounds." We get it, you want short shorts and no shot clock and lots of white kids who were "appropriately" taught the game.

If they would just start to hit EE when he rolls after a ball-screen he would probably be leading the team in scoring.

The Gophers do not rely too much on dribble moves. They rank 7th in the country in assists to field goal ratio. If anything, they need to pass less.

Quit with the not so subtle racism about "flashy" moves and "playgrounds." We get it, you want short shorts and no shot clock and lots of white kids who were "appropriately" taught the game.

Very smooth way to inject race into the thread and blame it on someone else.

Re: Tool

Quit with the not so subtle racism about "flashy" moves and "playgrounds." We get it, you want short shorts and no shot clock and lots of white kids who were "appropriately" taught the game.[/QUOTE]

Doosh alert.

Completely disagree, this offense is 100% better when the ball goes in the paint. The biggest problem with Sampson is that it rarely gets kicked back out even when he is double teamed, when it does happen he is slow and methodical about it. Not true with Elliason. I think this is one of the places the offense will improve long term with Elliason and Walker playing center.

Baseless overreaction.

If they would just start to hit EE when he rolls after a ball-screen he would probably be leading the team in scoring.

This. I've seen people post that his offensive game will never amount to anything & I disagree. The kid's got nice touch, his hook is already working & as he gets older/gains confidence he will start to get plays called for him or demand the ball down low. The sky's the limit for EE.

This. I've seen people post that his offensive game will never amount to anything & I disagree. The kid's got nice touch, his hook is already working & as he gets older/gains confidence he will start to get plays called for him or demand the ball down low. The sky's the limit for EE.

+1

And to EE's credit, he showed poise at 'home' in NE today, didn't overreact to family pressure, really seemed to enjoy the moment. I think Tubby plucked a diamond out of the NE corn (not a demographic shot, just a agricultural reference). I think EE really has a high basketball IQ as well. He and Mo will make a terrific duo in 12-13.

YOU need to relax!! Get some help before you hurt yourself!!

Top Bottom