Bracketology Matrix (61 Bracketologists)

Miles Tarver

Reaction score
Pretty cool site if you are a big follower of the "bracketology" thing...

Cliffs on the Gophers..

61 total bracketologists

57 of 61 have the Gophs in the tourney...(only 15 of these are updated since the Iowa loss)

Average = The first 11 seed

here is the site..

http://bracketproject.50webs.com/matrix.htm

Would guess if the Gophers win this weekend, they'll remain in the majority of the brackets. A loss and I think most would send them packing (for now). Losing a pair to Iowa-Nebraska, even on the road, does not scream tournament worthy.

To see where we're at, it would be cool if someone reposted this every two weeks or so. It's good to get a glimpse at what some other bracketologists think other than just Joe Lunardi.

SS, which side of the bubble do you think an 8-10 record will put the Gophers? Before I thought it would be very unlikely to make the Tourney at 8-10, but now it looks very possible. Obviously the Big Ten Tournament will play into it, but which side of the bubble are the Gophers on at 8-10 before the BTT starts?

8-10 will need at least one BIG Tourney win, barring a knockoff of Ohio St or Mich St...and not losing to Nebraska at home

Looking at the Big Ten tournament, it wouldn't be out of the question to say just about any team could win it. Gophers go 9-9 and win a game in the Big Ten tournament I think they get in the big dance. they go 8-10.. they can probably get in by making the championship game. Big Ten has the best power rating in the ncaa this year so that works in your favor.

8-10 I think we'd still a have shot, but likely would need 1 or 2 in Indy. 9-9 remains the "safe" number to shoot for.

Top Bottom