How do you lose to Iowa TWICE?

EG#9

Reaction score
What a f'ing terrible peformance. So many bad decisions down the strech, unbelievably bad play and coaching. Why in the HELL are we trying to post up Ralph down 2? When was the last time Ralph scored in the post? Why did we decide to finally move early in the shot clock when we were up 5 with under 3 min to go? That was the exact time to actually use the clock. That first ten minutes of the game was the worst I have seen a Gopher team play since Monson's final year, and that last 2 minutes mirrored the first ten.

How did this not fit in one of the many other meltdown threads?

Every game we look very good for a while and then we stink it up for a while. We had a 10 pt. lead and you just felt the momentum go away. We were uicky to beat Illinois after blowing a nice lead, etc......

This is a mentally fragile team like last year. That's why. Hope I'm wrong but I see a similar implosion to last year

This is a mentally fragile team like last year. That's why. Hope I'm wrong but I see a similar implosion to last year

No leadership on this team from upperclassmen like RS3 and Rodney. Except for Coleman they are very soft and mentally weak. Tubby can only do so much with these guys but he has to be held accountable for recruiting them. I miss the tough SOBs like DJ, Westbrook, Hagen and Vinny Grier.

Top Bottom