Draymond Green

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
For those that saw Draymond Green go down with a knee injury last night vs. Illinois, the Lansing State Journal is reporting it's only a knee strain. He's day to day, with no timetable for a return. That has to be good news for Sparty fans. Watching it it had Trevor's season-ending knee injury written all over it. ... innocent looking contact, but extreme pain. I suspect it could be a nagging injury for the remainder of his MSU career, but it beats the alternative.

Thanks, SS. I only saw the last 26 seconds with Draymond hopping on one leg in the huddle and knew nothing else. Always best that the best players are always playing.

Agree 100% Holy Man. It stinks what happened to Trevor, and it would stink just the same if it happened to Green or anyone else. When he went down I had the same pit in my stomach that I had when Robbie Hummel went down at The Barn. The immediate vibe wasn't good.

I've got to believe they will sit him for as long as they can. Other than the two with Ohio St., they still have a solid shot of winning all their games even without him. It will be tougher obviously, but Nix has been solid for them down low.

It certainly would kill Green if he has to sit out the Michigan game this Sunday. He's already on record saying Michigan won't beat them for the 4th straight time. They'll do the right thing for him and the team, long term.

I think it would be best if he sat until Feb 23rd.

I think it would be best if he sat until Feb 23rd.

I think that's very reasonable. 3 weeks of no games, particularly the one Feb. 22, and Green should be good to go.

In all seriousness, I'd rather beat MSU with Green than without. It's not like they've played like Titans on the road this season. Their warts are more visible away from the Breslin Center.

I think that's very reasonable. 3 weeks of no games, particularly the one Feb. 22, and Green should be good to go.

In all seriousness, I'd rather beat MSU with Green than without. It's not like they've played like Titans on the road this season. Their warts are more visible away from the Breslin Center.

Of course we'd rather have the win with him out there. But then again, I'd also rather beat them without him than lose to them with him haha. I do feel like that is a game we can take though, no doubt about it.

Draymond looked off all game. Announcers mentioned he was sick. He was not moving well and sat for a long time. He did not look warmed up. In football they have bikes on the sidelines the players ride to stay loose. In basketball they just sit.

Imagine if you had a healthy Trevor, MO, and Green had committed to the gophers.

Top Bottom