do we want illannoy or meatchicken state to win tonight?

I was wondering the same thing. Almost time for Selection Sunday to start letting us know who to cheer for!

Tough game for Draymond Green
1. Sick
2. Technical foul - put him at 3 midway first half (Izzo not happy - sits him until well into the second half)
3. Spinning move - hurts his left knee. Can not put weight on it. Hopefully, he will be OK

Ugly night of B1G basketball. UW vs PSU was such an ugly performance all around. I don't understand how teams miss so many open shots against the Badgers.

At least our win over Illinois looks a little bit better I guess. Either way though, the Gophers need to take care of business. They control their own destiny. Just gotta keep winning and they'll be just fine.

After watching UW and MSU tonight, besides OSU, all remaining games are winnable!

After watching UW and MSU tonight, besides OSU, all remaining games are winnable!

Like the attitude, but heck, I'm not ready to call OSU unbeatable. Gophers > Indiana > OSU? I'll take it. Gophers just have to take games one at a time. First stop, Iowa City!

popeyoung5 said:
Once again...Big Ten is as even as it gets this year. Too bad we don't have Mbakwe and his rebounding - we could be top of the Big 10.

At least our win over Illinois looks a little bit better I guess. Either way though, the Gophers need to take care of business. They control their own destiny. Just gotta keep winning and they'll be just fine.

Ummm.....every team controls it's own destiny.

Ummm.....every team controls it's own destiny.

When it comes to regular season at this point, no.

When you take BTT into consideration, yes.

But I'd rather not rely on the BTT for an NCAA bid.

Top Bottom