Besides missed ft's...

book

Reaction score
we have extreme difficulty in getting the ball in from out of bounds!!! What's the deal??????

The whole team moves in slow motion. It makes no sense.

The passers make poor decisions, such as when Coleman had Dre wide open but didn't base it to him and put Austin in a terrible spot.

This years team is better at passing and ball handling than last years team...but....we are still an absolutely terrible passing/ball handling team. We NEED to improve on this.

The price you pay with having alot of youth, they make youthful mistakes, this won't be an issue next year and the year after

The in bounds play after the time out late in the 2nd half blew my mind. This was the one where the ball was spotted by where Tubby stands. 1 guard was trying to get open, 3 guys were standing around the free throw line, and Austin Hollins was trying to seal his guy and get in position under the basket....40 FEET FROM THE BALL!!! WTF is wrong with Tubby? My city league team has better inbounds plays. And we dont have any inbounds plays drawn up.

We win the god damned game and people are still bitching. Unbelievable.

We win the god damned game and people are still bitching. Unbelievable.

A performance review where Dr. Don works:
"Dr. Don. You were great this year. Keep it up. See ya!"

A performance review where everyone else works:
"Everyone else. You were great this year. Still, I'd like to see you to THIS better. Go get 'em!"

Dre

Dre is one of the quickest guys on the court. But during the inbounds plays he cuts at half speed? I am not sure why? If he is our pg he needs to get open to bring the ball up.

He did get open, Coleman didn't give it to him though.

we have extreme difficulty in getting the ball in from out of bounds!!! What's the deal??????
Gotta move to the ball. This should be eminently coachable.

Pass in from under the basket you get the ball to the middle of the floor, and never to the corner where you open yourself up to get trapped. I agree with the poster that said we make slow cuts off a screen. It is like they think: "just throw it and I'll speedup to get to the ball" Doesn't work that way boys.

He did get open, Coleman didn't give it to him though.

I am not talking about one play. I am talking about the entire overtime. Dre was cutting to the ball at half speed. Not sure why as he is the fastest guy on the team.

Top Bottom