Will MV be able to predict the future?

gophermartin

Reaction score
I hope we can follow the prediction starting winning the next 2...then buck the trend there after. MV's AM Coffee Links from 2 weeks ago

They got a gift at the end of regulation...but I'll take it. My 13 yr old can shoot FT better than what I saw tonight. Not sure how you fix that in the middle of the season. Maddening!!

To their credit they took the gift and finished them off in OT.

SKI-U-MAH!

GM

I think the foul on Leonard was not for hacking but for STUPIDITY. The ref just figured, hey, if you're stupid enough to go after the guy in that setting, then I just gotta gotta gotta call it.

Leonard

Leonard doesn't help himself with the officials by complaining about every call. He certainly shouldn't expect to get any calls with the amount of time he spends whining. His body language is awful, too.

The kid's got a world of talent, but he has a lot of maturing to do.

Leonard doesn't help himself with the officials by complaining about every call. He certainly shouldn't expect to get any calls with the amount of time he spends whining. His body language is awful, too.

Seconded, Hodger. I mentioned to some of section 212 after the game that I thought he was a baby, and most had not noticed it.

Show me a 19 year old who doesn't have a lot of maturing to do. All things considered, I wish I had his level of maturity at that age. Every interview I've read/watched with him he seems to have perspective on life that is beyond his age.

But I guess ripping teenagers is a sign of maturity on message boards these days.

Show me a 19 year old who doesn't have a lot of maturing to do. All things considered, I wish I had his level of maturity at that age. Every interview I've read/watched with him he seems to have perspective on life that is beyond his age.

But I guess ripping teenagers is a sign of maturity on message boards these days.
Maturity off and on the court are not synonymous.

Top Bottom