Tonights Meltdown Has Been Rescheduled

Reserve

Reaction score
To our next loss!

A win is a win is a win. :)

Amen. I feel even for choking away the game in Assembly Hall.

Home team controls the game...road team grabs the lead late and then blows the game in stunning fashion...home team wins in overtime. Feel like I've seen that before.

I realize the calls evened up and I have maroon glasses but -
1. Can Meyers Leonard just shove RS3 out of the way on FT rebouds and it is not a foul?
2. Can Brandon Paul cradle the ball and take a hop skip and a jump and it is not traveling?

That written - most refs swallow their whistles on Austins drive at the end of regulation.

1. Can Meyers Leonard just shove RS3 out of the way on FT rebouds and it is not a foul?2. Can Brandon Paul cradle the ball and take a hop skip and a jump and it is not traveling?

That written - most refs swallow their whistles on Austins drive at the end of regulation.

Yes...everyone else does.

Gopher in Texas said:
1. Can Meyers Leonard just shove RS3 out of the way on FT rebouds and it is not a foul?
2. Can Brandon Paul cradle the ball and take a hop skip and a jump and it is not traveling?

There was a free throw on a Paul and 1. And Ralph looked disinterested in the rebound, like he thought he got 2 shots. And I was saying over and over. Ralph pay attention. Ralph pay attention. Sure enough, missed FT Leonard gets the board and fouled.

Per twitter Tyus Jones was also a guest of the Gophers.

Stranger things have happened but I hope he ends up here.

Per twitter Tyus Jones was also a guest of the Gophers.

Stranger things have happened but I hope he ends up here.

You can be a star for your home team or another link in the chain for Duke.
I wonder if Khalid El-Amin ever regrets not playing for Minnesota?

1. Can he? or can he legally? I think even I "can" shove RS3 out of the way on FT rebounds, legally you can until you are caught. 4 years in I don't remember many guys getting caught shoving RS3 so they keep doing it.

You can be a star for your home team or another link in the chain for Duke.
I wonder if Khalid El-Amin ever regrets not playing for Minnesota?

One glance at his Nat. Championship ring...............I think not.

Top Bottom