Gopher/Illinois Game Thread

Parski1

Banned
Reaction score
Big game - Sampson's Dad, Tyus and Kill in the house.

captain.hindsight said:
Its hard to tell if the barn is packed on tv...how full is the student section?
It's packed - Biggest crowd of the year.

Dr.Don said:
What do you expect, a 20-0 run to start the game? Let the game play out, for crying out loud.
Now don't start getting crabby already Doc - have a beer.

I wasn't the crabby one, parski. I just called a newbie out for his comment about the "disappointing start".

2nd unit playing great. Ralph not doing well, dad looks pissed.

Gopher second line out playing the first line. More aggresive and physical. The refs are letting them play. Go at it.

After 20 minutes, I'm certain of one thing...Myers Leonard is the most punchable Big 10 big man since Brian Cardinal graduated after his stellar 8-year career as a Boilermaker.

Breakin' The Plane said:
After 20 minutes, I'm certain of one thing...Myers Leonard is the most punchable Big 10 big man since Brian Cardinal graduated after his stellar 8-year career as a Boilermaker.

+1,000

Parski1 said:
Big game - Sampson's Dad, Tyus and Kill in the house.

Saw on twitter hoff and Brad Miller are there as well.

Gophers can keep it up and the Wolves can topple the Lakers on Sunday, that's a helluva weekend for Minnesota hoops.

our free throw defense is excellent again tonight-- we are holding them to 5 for 12 so far.

Minnesconsin fan said:
our free throw defense is excellent again tonight-- we are holding them to 5 for 12 so far.

And who says Tubby can't coach. Sheeh.

At this point on Wed., Izzo went nuts on the refs and MSU got a ton of calls down the stretch. Tubby needs to do more than just wave his hands here. They'll get more calls.

We are the worst 1 and 1 FT Shooting Team in the history of the NCAA.

8 points left on the floor tonight via misses on 1n1....

This game feels over....even tho there's 7 min left a we're only down 1.

Tubby finally calls a timeout after a 15-2 run...game is over!

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. No leaders on this team. Rodney not interested tonight and Ralph never is. Much better play and energy out of the 2nd team again tonight.

Samson is horrible. I've said so in the past and people tell me I'm crazy. Maybe finally there will be some who agree with me that he should ride the bench.

Top Bottom