Paul Carter Update

GopherLady

Reaction score
I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! I apologize, I've been a bit out of the loop, and should have posted this yesterday, but PC sent me an update about his status:

He did say it was just a bad sprain (as Myron reported) - and wanted to thank everyone so much for their support and prayers. He said that he should be back soon, so no worries. He said that god always has a plan, and he should be back in full effect soon!

The thing that I love about Paul, is that he probably thanked me 10 times for asking him how he was doing, and for any concern. He also apologized for giving people a scare, haha! He is just a remarkable kid that is thankful for all the opportunities he has. He's one of the players, that the more you know about him, the more you root for him, and really like him.

Thanks for the update....Sounds like a great kid.
The funny thing is...i've always been a huge Gopher football fan, but at the same time loved Syracuse in hoops my whole life....after seeing the way a kid like Eric Devendorf carried himself on and off the floor for Syrauce it just turned me off so bad and now I am a Gopher fan for everything from Womans swimming to baseball. I got tickets to my first Gophers hoops game as I'm making the trip from Youngstown, Ohio to Penn State to see Tubby and the guys :)

Thanks for the update GL. Such a relief to know that Paul will be OK soon. I can imagine he was frightened as well as feeling the pain when he went down. Hasn't he already had one serious injury in his career? He probably saw his basketball career flash before his eyes in that brief time after he went down. It did look nasty on TV. I'm super happy he has a positive attitude and is raring to go again. Count me in as one of his many fans. Go Gophers!

Thank goodness for excessive lankiness. If that had happened to me I'd still be in surgery.

Thanks for the update GL. Such a relief to know that Paul will be OK soon. I can imagine he was frightened as well as feeling the pain when he went down. Hasn't he already had one serious injury in his career? He probably saw his basketball career flash before his eyes in that brief time after he went down. It did look nasty on TV. I'm super happy he has a positive attitude and is raring to go again. Count me in as one of his many fans. Go Gophers!

PC had some sort of hernia that hampered him last season.

Top Bottom