MSU/Minnesota game chat

Ralph is the biggest pusssy. He can't even hold onto the ball tight enough.

Mav should never step onto the court.

How was that possibly a blocking foul on EE?

Nice air ball, foul, and turnover Sampson. Just killin us!

it is time for a Tubby lesson for Ralph. Sit him down and let him watch the rest of the game.

It's weird to watch this game. I obviously know the chances of getting killed in this game are almost guarenteed and the Spartans are doing exactly what everyone said they would but I still get so damn frustrated. T wolves are getting dominated too. Not a good night so far.

1. Ralph shouldn't play in the 2nd half at all. Just killing us right now.

2. Anyone that is DVRing the game, when you get a chance, go back to about the 5:30 mark in the 1st half. You'll see Draymond Green do a nice moonwalk with the ball. He seriously slid his pivot foot a good 12 inches as he delivered the ball down low.

Edit: 3. The refs like to call a foul on us every time we breath on them.

Home cooking is killing us!

Refs must really want Izzo to get his 400th win tonight.

They have called 5 BS fouls so far...

Tubby should get himself tossed!

Ralph needs to pick up three more quick fouls so he can sit down. He clearly doesn't want to be on the court.

Austin Hollins is as much to blame as Ralph tonight. He's been brutal

it is time for a Tubby lesson for Ralph. Sit him down and let him watch the rest of the game.

I generally stay out of Sampson debates, but please sit him for awhile. Also nice fearless play by Joe, and the three from Welch.

I'm sitting in O'Hare & not watching.. how is Mich St doing on the o-boards?

1. Ralph shouldn't play in the 2nd half at all. Just killing us right now.

2. Anyone that is DVRing the game, when you get a chance, go back to about the 5:30 mark in the 1st half. You'll see Draymond Green do a nice moonwalk with the ball. He seriously slid his pivot foot a good 12 inches as he delivered the ball down low.

Edit: 3. The refs like to call a foul on us every time we breath on them.
Green also initiated contact with Eliason while backing in and some how they called Eliason. Worst refs of
The year

Man, Coleman was fouled big time on his drive and layup. I'm glad they didn't call it because it would have wiped out the bucket, but the defender was riding up all the way to the bucket.

MSU is clearly playing better so far. We cannot handle their size inside. Elliot needs to play more in the second half. He seems to be large enough to play with their big men. We need to get some offensive rebounds too. MSU has killed us here.

Nice push off by Green on that last second shot. The refs have been pretty terrible so far.

Draymond Green is the Tebow of BT bball. Could the announcers kiss his a$$ any more? Every good play is due to Green.

Predictable blowout loss tonight!

MSU dominating in the paint and the boards while Ralph poops his pants. Need to win 2 out of the next 3 and we should be ok.

10 down. Too many offensive rebounds. That's on Ralph. Jmo

MSU is good but it helps when D, Green can camp out in the lane and no 3 seconds call and he took about 4 steps on his pass into the hole. However is 3 at the half is a killer. I really don't think we are playing that badly but we have to board, board, board.

Top Bottom