Gophers could get blown out tonight

Block M

Reaction score
I would not be shocked. However, I still think they are in decent shape, even if they lose.

Lets hope the steal one.

I would not be shocked. However, I still think they are in decent shape, even if they lose.

Lets hope the steal one.

huh? what a passive-agressive post. just saying you sound like a sports reporter or radio/media personality who always play both sides of the fence (i.e. reusse) so no one can ever try and say they were "wrong".

What a pointless thread. This couldn't have gone in the predictions thread?

Also, the Gophers COULD blow out MSU. #seewhatididthere

the classic Sid "setting up the loss" approach. Whatever gets you through the game, I guess

Lests see what the board looks like IF they get blown out. The sky will be falling etc etc. All I'm trying to say is that a blowout (potentially) is not the end of the world.

MSU is one of the best teams, not only in the conference, but the country. Yes assembly hall is a hard place to play, but MSU is miles above Indiana talent wise and coaching wise.

Does MN have a shot tonight? Absolutely. Should they be disappointed with a loss? Absolutely again.

A win at MSU would easily be the best one of the season (or rival a win against OSU) and will take a very solid effort to get, much better than at Indiana. Especially considering MN hasn't won at MSU since 97 I believe, an I don't think that even counts.

They will kill us on the boards.Physically we just don't match up.Who's going to get a board for us?

The Gophers are going to win by 45 and at the final buzzer skittles and starbursts are going to fall from the sky!

How's that for optimism?

The Gophers may not score a point. Then again, they may score 68.

Tubby smith is helping by playing the B team for 8 minutes in the first half.

Pass, catch, hold, consider, look, pause, dribble nowhere, stop, pivot -- versus zip, bounce pass, skip pass, inside, outside, open shot.

Top Bottom