I feel good. I feel great. I feel wonderful.

brucekaupa

**** Commander
Reaction score
Sound victory in all ways.

While we're 3-4 and in 8th in the Big Ten at the moment, we're one bounce from being 4-3 and in 5th, and one more bounce from being 5-2 and in a 4-way tie for 1st.

Rest of schedule looks promising. Team hitting on all cylinders. Let's go win one for George Zipp!

While we're 3-4 and in 8th in the Big Ten at the moment, we're one bounce from being 4-3 and in 5th, and one more bounce from being 5-2 and in a 4-way tie for 1st.

Rest of schedule looks promising. Team hitting on all cylinders. Let's go win one for George Zipp!

+1

Of the seven teams currently above us in the standings( Mich St, tOSU, Mich, Indiana, Wis, Purdue and Illinois), the only road games we have left are:

@Mich St 1/25

@Wisconsin 2/28

Edit: After our game with Mich St. this weekend, four of our 11 remaining games will be against the four teams below us in the standings.

Of the seven teams currently above us in the standings( Mich St, tOSU, Mich, Indiana, Wis, Purdue and Illinois), the only road games we have left are:

@Mich St 1/25

@Wisconsin 1/28

@ Wisky is 2/28.

Go Gophers!!!

??????

We have to play Iowa in Iowa City..never easy, along with Sparty and Bucky + we have Wisconsin, Sparty, Illinois, and Ohio State at the Barn...BTW the Buckeyes are possible Final Four material this season Not an easy schedule in the least Sorry to ruin your day but we have a tough remaining schedule!!!!!!!

@Mich St 1/25

@Wisconsin 2/28

Edit: After our game with Mich St. this weekend, four of our 11 remaining games will be against the four teams below us in the standings.

Rest of Schedule

I can quite realistically see the Gophers winning the following home games: Illinois, Wisconsin and Nebraska. Also, the following road games: Iowa, Northwestern, Nebraska. With 11 games remaining that would finish out the rest of the schedule 6-5, making us 9-9 in the conference and good enough for an NCAA bid. If we could 'steal' a home game against either Michigan or Indiana to put as at 10-8 then we're a lock and the bubble conversations become moot; or at the very least it would protect us if we drop one of the 'assumed' wins.

We have to play Iowa in Iowa City..never easy, along with Sparty and Bucky + we have Wisconsin, Sparty, Illinois, and Ohio State at the Barn...BTW the Buckeyes are possible Final Four material this season Not an easy schedule in the least Sorry to ruin your day but we have a tough remaining schedule!!!!!!!

Didn't say it would be easy, but I do think it is favorable. Iowa is not one of the teams ahead of us in the standings. Point being when you are in eighth place with 12 remaining games, having to play only two of the teams above you on the road is a favorable schedule.

Day not ruined.

Do not play the Wolverines again!

We will be favored over Indiana at home, the games I question are the Hawkeyes at Carver..McCafferty will have them up for that game and can not remember when we beat Bo at Home or at the Kohl Center? That will make us at 8-10, will need a win in B10 tourney to get to the dance, which we should get

We will be favored over Indiana at home, the games I question are the Hawkeyes at Carver..McCafferty will have them up for that game and can not remember when we beat Bo at Home or at the Kohl Center? That will make us at 8-10, will need a win in B10 tourney to get to the dance, which we should get

Tubby has 3 wins over bo.

Seriously? You can't?

Man, one of my favorite Gopher games of all time. Westbrook leading the impossible comeback in the last two minutes. How can anyone forget that game? No offense intended Jesse. :)

Yes

74-71 ot if I recall at Kohl and then I believe we got them at the Barn something like 50-46
Was this in 2010 or 2009? 3 out of the last 4 seems correct, but what was Monson's record against Bucky..just curious?

January 15, 2009. Gophers 80, Badgers 76, OT. 35 below never felt so good as it did coming out of the Kohl Center that night.

I can recite from memory the events that took place during those 3 wins.

We will win all of our home games from now on!!!

Hello Pollyanna, how long have you been a basketball fan? Rest of the schedule looks like a lock for another sub .500 conference record.

Yeah, all except for OSU, MSU, Illinois and maybe IU depending on which version of the Hoosiers show up.

Not sure what makes you think any team in the Big Ten is safe from defeat. We beat Indiana away from home and took Illinois to 2OT away from home. Save your predictions. Or you could show me your analyst credentials?

Not sure what makes you think any team in the Big Ten is safe from defeat. We beat Indiana away from home and took Illinois to 2OT away from home. Save your predictions. Or you could show me your analyst credentials?

You can look at my analyast credentials in the B10 standings in about 6 weeks.

Top Bottom