New basketball jerseys

scher215

Reaction score
Let's see if this thread can rival the football board.

“@GophersNow: Hearing Gophers basketball team expecting to get new uniforms next season with some cool design on the back.”

I am guessing that the design on the back will probably be something like Texas, UNC, Duke, and Michigan State have. Just a guess. I like the uniforms we have now, however.

I like these jerseys too. Why mess with them?

Just thought of this, the new jerseys could go along with a "re-branding" of Gopher athletics. Probably something to do with that new font they put on the football unis.

They will likely follow other Nike uniforms with the designs in the back. Probably have a SKI-U-MAH or something in the back. I'm a Gonzaga fan as well as Gopher fan and 2 years ago they got upgraded to the new Nike uniforms and this is what they have.

3344620197_89bfd5f4e8.jpg

Duke has similar design.

FCOKZLAOYQDMBPI.20090222181638.jpg

I like our new jerseys a lot. I think we have one of the best, if not the best, jerseys in the B1G.

Yeah, they'll go more towards the design on the back and further into the system of dress system.

But Indiana's warm up pants are unrivaled in all of college basketball. Sweet. and classic.

I hate the uni's with those designs on the back. They look like a computer chip. Please don't do that to ours.

Why would they get just new jerseys. Why not get new pants also.

I thought I remember hearing something awhile back (within the past year-ish) about getting new unis THIS season. :cry:

Nothing wrong with our current unis, but I'm excited to see what Nike can come up with.

Purdue's is really subtle, I imagine it will be something similar. If the kid's like it, I don't really care. As long as they don't end up looking like an NBA jersey like Marquette's, I'm fine with it.

thumb.aspx

I hate the uni's with those designs on the back. They look like a computer chip. Please don't do that to ours.

I don't totally agree with this. It's a concept that, to me, COULD be cool if done right, but most of the time it's not.

I do know that Nike tailors each design towards each individual school. With that said, assuming Nike goes forward with this type of design for the Gophers, what aspects of the University do you guys think would be incorporated?

I don't totally agree with this. It's a concept that, to me, COULD be cool if done right, but most of the time it's not.

I do know that Nike tailors each design towards each individual school. With that said, assuming Nike goes forward with this type of design for the Gophers, what aspects of the University do you guys think would be incorporated?

I would really like to see them incorporate the barn with the Minneapolis skyline in the background.

Nike unveils 'platinum' hoops uniforms

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...releases-platinum-line-uniforms-college-hoops

For those that don't think recruits care about how they'll look - this line of thinking isn't unique at all:

"We definitely get excited about it. I think players care about the way they look," North Carolina point guard Kendall Marshall said. "I know if I played football, Oregon would be in my top five no matter who I was."

Go Gophers!!

Let's see if this thread can rival the football board.

“@GophersNow: Hearing Gophers basketball team expecting to get new uniforms next season with some cool design on the back.”

Let's match the 1000+ posts in the football uniform thread:)

920/414 Gopher said:
Lol pathetic but true.

I don't know if I'd call it pathetic. IMO, If I'm looking for a job and one company says they'll get me Calvin Klein suits and the other says they'll get me some wal Mart brand special, I'm going with CK lol

They should have a picture of The Barn at this angle in the pic below. And SKI-U-MAH. And that's it.

williams_arena-01.jpg

Top Bottom