Thank you Joe Coleman!

Moses87

Banned
Reaction score
For breathing some life into this team and program. Hopefully, it will be contagious the rest of the season and they can get a post-season bid. I realize Coleman won't put up great numbers every night, so we'll need Welch, Dre Hollins and Austin Hollins to pick up the slack and make immediate strides if we wanna finish well.

A week ago, the vast majority of the Gopher nation and I had no hope of making the tourney...Today, I am getting cautiously optimistic...We owe it all to Joe Coleman and I will begrudgingly give Tubby some luv for finally using him and ending his year long affair with the Mav....Way to wake up, Tubby!!!!

They've also thrown in a completely different offense, of course Tubby had nothing to do with that either.

The kid looked pretty dynamic against Penn St.

Does he remind anyone else of Gerald Henderson from Duke? They are almost the exact same size, look a lot alike, and have really similar games.

We owe it all to Joe Coleman

Hold on a second. I mean, I love Joe's game as much as the next guy, and he has undoubtedly been a key spark to this past week's turnaround...but he's far from the only contributor.

As mentioned, how 'bout the change in offensive gameplan?
How 'bout Austin's 15.0 ppg on 10-13 shooting?
What about Rodney averaging 13 and 7?
Eliason showing some toughness inside?

I think I'm probably just taking this excerpt of your post a little too literally, but I've been thoroughly impressed with the team's improved quality of play as a whole.

Gold Vision said:
They've also thrown in a completely different offense, of course Tubby had nothing to do with that either.
Of course not. Because Tubby is all washed up. He does not have a clue how to coach or recruit. -rolleyes-

Top Bottom