ESPN.com Weekly Watch

They even impressed the GH posters which is a much tougher crowd.

They even impressed the GH posters which is a much tougher crowd.

No the GH crowd is not tougher...The GH crowd knows nothing. The GH crowd is a bunch of "know it all, never played the game" crowd. Like parents of frustrated jocks.

No the GH crowd is not tougher...The GH crowd knows nothing. The GH crowd is a bunch of "know it all, never played the game" crowd. Like parents of frustrated jocks.

Thank you. There is far too much "this person needs to play more/less" instead of X's and O's of WHY their play isn't working.

Royce White's performance was also commended, with 18 points and 17 rebounds in a loss at Kansas.

Probably more than you think have played the game at HS or above Dr. Don.

Thank you. There is far too much "this person needs to play more/less" instead of X's and O's of WHY their play isn't working.
I tried but there's no where I can rewatch the games on BTN so I can get the screenshots :(

Dr.Don said:
Way to stir things up Doc! Do u put yourself in the "know it all" category?

he is in the "just about 6,000 posts without contributing anything positive" category.

That's not true, minnesconsin. I used to be very positive and supportive of coaches and players, and I continuously got reamed for "drinking the kool aid". So I chose another path, and that is to express displeasure of the continuous and non-stop complaining and insulting of and about our Gophers.

Now all I get reamed out for is bitching about the bitchers. That I can live with.

espn.com said:
Withstanding a late Hoosiers rally in a frenzied atmosphere was especially impressive.

Uhh, there was nothing impressive about the Gophers doing everything they could to give the game to I4.

GW

Uhh, there was nothing impressive about the Gophers doing everything they could to give the game to I4.

As a lifelong Gopher fan who has seen many forms of giving the game away, I have to admit to being impressed that despite their doing everything they could to give the Indiana game away, they failed and snatched victory from the jaws of defeat :)

I think it was very impressive. Tom Crean is a great coach and I'm glad we were able to hold off a team that was under his instruction. The man will truly bring Indiana back to life and single-handedly make it the greatest basketball dynasty known to man.

And oh yeah, go Trevor Mbakwe and down with Marquette.

Top Bottom