DOWN GOES FRAZIER (AND PSU)?

Reaction score
18.1 PPG 6.7 AG; Frazier is PSU's 2011-12 replacement for T. Battle. He is another speed PG, not unlike Burke of Michigan. So the question for the board is whether the Gophers can bottle a penetrator as they couldn't stop Burke and Jackson? This is a game made for Rodney - can he sky over the undersized Lions on the road? Can the Gophers become consistent road warriors?

I remain concerned that neither Welch, Dre, Mav or any of our guards have sufficient lateral quickness to stop a penetrator, which breaks down the Gopher D. As good as IU is, they don't have a true penetrator.

This is going to be a challenge for the Gophers, Andre Hollins is the only one that plays PG that is quick enough for Frazier but he still tends to have occasional breakdowns on defense. Armelin is the other one, I kind of hope they try having Chip guard him some.

Penn State has a knockdown three point shooter, I'm not sure he starts but when he is in and starts a streak he can really hurt you, that is also a concern for the Gophers. They are going to have to play hard to win this one.

By thread title, I thought he was hurt, that would be a brutal blow to PSU. I agree containing him will be key.

By thread title, I thought he was hurt, that would be a brutal blow to PSU. I agree containing him will be key.

I thought the same thing, until I came to the thread and find out that it is just babble that none of us already knew.

Do the Gophers have to shower at PSU? If so, are they given "Sandusky" slippers?

Fine, I will disdain from Cosell allusions. I'm simply questioning whether Gophers can cut off dribble penetration. I realize you'd prefer to take us back to anatomy class Dr.

Top Bottom