Only 4 shots for Ralph in 23 minutes.

Reaction score
With Tubby going to the flex offense and using the lane for the cutters they got away from that inside entry and kickout from the post. It really took Ralph out of the equation. It allowed Hollins and others a run to the basket. To many times when the ball goes to Ralph in the post
the 4 Gophers stand around waiting for Ralph to make up his mind if he is going to take the sky hook or not. I think Tubby has realized now that Ralph for the most part does not make quick decisions/ moves to the basket when the ball enters the post. He either A. gets the ball stripped, or B. is always fading away from the basket. Clem ran alot of the "flex" with Burton and Kevin Lynch. I think now we will see more of it with Austin Hollins, Rodney and Colman. I liked the new lineup and the team gave a "Clem" like coached effort last night. By the way, they had to fight the officals last night also. The call that fouled Rodney out was pure BS. Indiana fans? For as much as they talk about "Indiana Basketball" these hayseeds haven't got a clue. They boo against an obvious call that is correct and scratch their lower units when the call is incorrect.

...and only 39 FT attempts for Dwight Howard last night.

Not related, but HOLY CRAP!!

Top Bottom