Gophers On Track?

Reaction score
At 0-4, the Gophers were derailed. At 1-4, it is Possible to get back on track after the tenacious upset of IU. Before the Conference, wouldn't it have been most plausible to predict the Gophers would be 2-3 after 5 games? The win @ IU erases one of the home losses. To right the wrongs of their tortured 0-4 start, can MN do this:

@PSU W
NW W
@MSU L
IL W (R)
@IA W (R)
@NEB W
WI W
7-5

Excuse me, but my 4th bloody mary is ready and I have to get ready for my 9 a.m. tee time. Man the ball rolls on the frozen tundra.

It's games like this and the home loss to Iowa, that make me wonder why some people try to predict the outcome of all games before the season begins.

It's games like this and the home loss to Iowa, that make me wonder why some people try to predict the outcome of all games before the season begins.

Same here, and that is why I don't even try predictions. I can't even make accurate uneducated guesses one game at a time.

Same here, and that is why I don't even try predictions. I can't even make accurate uneducated guesses one game at a time.

But you do enter 'Predict the Score' every game.

The beauty of being a fan is that the games are not predictable and nights like last night help us believe that any game is winnable from here on down the schedule.

I'm not only waiting for Godot but for that (next) Final Four appearance. Was the last one merely an apparition?

It is tough to predict in the B1G. Example:
PSU lays a 20 point defeat on the Boilers
Wis beats the Boilers tonight at Purdue, endind Purdue's long home winning streak.
I like the concept Tubby put on the floor last night, but will it get us to 9 wins? I have no idea.

All I have to say is that the Gophers schedule is favorable down the home stretch, and the NCAA selection committee loves teams that play well toward the end of the season. It's going to take A LOT to get to that 9 or 10 win mark though.

All I have to say is that the Gophers schedule is favorable down the home stretch, and the NCAA selection committee loves teams that play well toward the end of the season. It's going to take A LOT to get to that 9 or 10 win mark though.

Gophers need to win all remaining home games (Except, we'll say, MSU and OSU)

and beat PSU, Nebraska, and Iowa on the road.

9 Wins.

Top Bottom