Elliot Eliason

gopheraschells

Reaction score
Elliot Eliason is one of my favorite players on this team. The kid is just always in the right place at the right time and so active when he is on the floor. I was worried about reports during his redshirt year about his lack of athleticism and how rigid he was, but he is everything Ralph isn't. I am looking forward to what he brings to the gophers in the future. That jumper he nailed down the stretch was HUGE

Gotta love Eliason. Plays good defense and rebounds everything in his area. He does what he needs to do and always plays with full effort. Hopefully he keeps developing.

EE plays like he is 7ft. Takes up a lot of space, grabs rebounds and plays good defense. Would like to see him play more.

Eliason will be needed when we play Northwestern and Michigan St and even Iowa. The teams with physical posts. Collier is much more finesse. Mirkovic had his best game against gophers last year. An aggressive EE was on thing I wish I had seen when Iowa beat us up-Literally.

He's very active on defense, I thought he really helped out in the post, he's only a freshman, he's going to improve.

Top Bottom