Tubby has lost this team

Block M

Reaction score
NOT! Great win by The Maroon and Gold tonight. Yes, I was swearing at the TV for the last minute, especially after Welch missed another critical free throw. This team is not horrible. Just a little short at crucial times.

But wow, why can't our home crowd be 80% of what IU's is?

NOT! Great win by The Maroon and Gold tonight. Yes, I was swearing at the TV for the last minute, especially after Welch missed another critical free throw. This team is not horrible. Just a little short at crucial times.

Beat Penn State and it might be for the next home game............

Can we ever get home-cooking at The Barn the way IU did tonight?

I went the other route. I tape the games and only bother watching if they pull off the win. I get a lot less frustrated that way. The team played pretty darn well tonight. THey have a good chance in their next 2 games as well, so let's see if they can win a couple games they probably should...

Woo hoo! Off the schnide, and against a very good team too. Nail-biting, but we finished.

Kudos to Trevor Mbakwe who predicted a 'shock the world' win on Twitter earlier tonight.

This next stretch of 7 games will make or break the season now.

Haha, knock off a few more top 10s and the fairweather fans will be interested for at least the rest of the season. Seriously though, those IU fans are borderline rabid. They'd get a basket to cut our lead from 9 to 7 and the crowd would absolutely erupt. Basketball to a Indianan (Indiana-ite?, Indiegan?) is like hockey to a Minnesotan.

Haha, knock off a few more top 10s and the fairweather fans will be interested for at least the rest of the season. Seriously though, those IU fans are borderline rabid. They'd get a basket to cut our lead from 9 to 7 and the crowd would absolutely erupt. Basketball to a Indianan (Indiana-ite?, Indiegan?) is like hockey to a Minnesotan.
Remember all they have is basketball. They are the only team with a worse football program than us.

“@GottliebShow: To the fire Tubby tweeps,they had great talent,but Royce White got caught shoplifting,he had to go--Cobbs left to Cal w/PG log jam”

“@GottliebShow: Joesph left cause he wanted to be starting point then Al Nolen got hurt when he left--now trevor is hurt”

“@GottliebShow: Pants,from Mall of Amer.put em on under his UM sweats RT @thejoplinite: @GottliebShow tell me rolls royce white stole hair product”

What do you think of Tubby now (fire Tubby) haters?

Top Bottom