I must not even be born yet

From the Barn

Reaction score
Because we don't win road games against top ten teams during my life time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There has been a lot of love and nostalgia regarding Clem lately but you are correct if you are about 31 years old. There was a graphic on "the TV" that pointed out that this was the first road win against a top 10 team since 1981. That my friend...is a very long time. May God bless Clem, and Willie and Bobby...they have saint like status in my dysfunctional world but Clem never had a W exactly like this. This is still proof that there is nothing ever (and I mean never) normal about a season of Gopher hoops. Rah.

Still. Our win at Indiana in Jackson's senior year was quite unreal and way cool.

Big time come from behind. We were down late like they were tonight in Indy, and we won. Still can't believe they won that game. Certainly it's been vacated and I have no idea what they were ranked.

I had the rare privilege of attending that game and that was...better. You are correct, that was an unbelievable win..in OT. Bobby with the six shooter action after a huge bucket is a classic. Indiana was not top 10 but that was a fabulous road W. I still have the ticket stub. It's a strange looking venue.

Yes, it went to OT. I have my own personal memory of that game. I certainly wasn't there. I was as far away as you could get. But I'll take it cause we won! Those were the days.

Because we don't win road games against top ten teams during my life time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apparently i was the ripe old age of 2 the last time it happen in 1981.

Top Bottom