I want results now!

matt

Let's get weird
Reaction score
WAH WAH WAH!!! I want results now! We have a coach paid an average Big Ten salary, some of the worst facilities in the Big Ten, and an incompetent AD! Why can't we finish at the top of the Big Ten?!?!!??!!?

What does this even mean?
It's the truth of our situation. Tubby now has an AVERAGE B1G salary, like the average actually. We are one of only 2 schools without a practice facility. We have a terrible AD.

With all those factors, I can now understand why the team had no clue on how to attack Iowa's zone . . .

If Sampson had a practice facility I bet that would help him dunk more often.

It's the truth of our situation. Tubby now has an AVERAGE B1G salary, like the average actually. We are one of only 2 schools without a practice facility. We have a terrible AD.

Tubby is 5th now, above average. However, before last year he was in the top 3. There are many very good teams without practice facilities in the country. We will get one. Maturi is a terrible AD, but he doesn't coach basketball. I see no part of the Gophers performance that seems well-coached. I just don't.

minngg said:
Tubby is 5th now, above average. However, before last year he was in the top 3. There are many very good teams without practice facilities in the country. We will get one. Maturi is a terrible AD, but he doesn't coach basketball. I see no part of the Gophers performance that seems well-coached. I just don't.

One of those schools without a current practice facility for both men's and women's basketball is UCONN. They do have plans for one in the future however.

With all those factors, I can now understand why the team had no clue on how to attack Iowa's zone . . .

I am 100% serious when I say this could be the best comeback I have ever read on the history of GopherHole.

A team with multiple national championships can get away with recruiting without a practice facility. The Gophers are not such a team.

Top Bottom