I see Iowa carried the momentum gained by the gopher W!

Man, gopherinpain turned it on in the second half and it was brutal. The Bucko's completely shut them down.

Man, gopherinpain turned it on in the second half and it was brutal. The Bucko's completely shut them down.

They are doing that and will continue to do that to a lot of teams. With big number 0 in there they will be very hard to beat. Take him out and they are just a very good team. It is amazing how one player can have such a dramatic impact on a team. Maybe not so amazing. Look at Trevor and us. I find it interesting that so many folks see our losses as Tubby's fault. Look what happened when big number 0 was out of Ohio State's lineup; and imagine where they would be without him right now.

They are doing that and will continue to do that to a lot of teams. With big number 0 in there they will be very hard to beat. Take him out and they are just a very good team. It is amazing how one player can have such a dramatic impact on a team. Maybe not so amazing. Look at Trevor and us. I find it interesting that so many folks see our losses as Tubby's fault. Look what happened when big number 0 was out of Ohio State's lineup; and imagine where they would be without him right now.

What happened when Sullinger was out? Their only Big Ten loss this year was when Sullinger played. Please do not compare what they have done without perhaps the best player in college basketball to what Tubby has done without Trevor. The rest of the roster is Tubby's fault.

Please do not compare what they have done without perhaps the best player in college basketball to what Tubby has done without Trevor.

What has Tubby done without Trevor? He won all of the remaining non-conference games, took Illinois to double OT in a game he was expected to lose, took Michigan down to the final seconds in a game he was expected to lose, and lost to Iowa after a collapse at the end of the 1st half.

What has Tubby done without Trevor? He won all of the remaining non-conference games, took Illinois to double OT in a game he was expected to lose, took Michigan down to the final seconds in a game he was expected to lose, and lost to Iowa after a collapse at the end of the 1st half.

So we lost one game(which we were expected to win) and two games(which we were expected to lose). Says a lot about the program.

Yes it is only three B1G games, but the signs are pointing in the wrong direction.

OP title: "I see Iowa carried the momentum gained by the gopher W!"

We wore them down so bad they had no energy left.

Top Bottom