Gopher women, anyone?

sunnyday2

Reaction score
2 game winning streak. Demolished Hoosiers by 40. Fought off a late charge at NU. The freshman scores 47 with 19 boards in the 2 games, looking more like a savior every day. Now, that's looking on the bright side.

Indiana not exactly the whose who of womens basketball. Norhtwestern maybe a tad better. They'll go as far as Banham and Buford carry them.

I've already lost my love for Gopher Women's Basketball after Shannon Schonrock left.

I just hope someone from another team elbows Ohio State snit Sammy Prahalis in the chops before the season's over. She's the B1G women's basketball version of former Iowa Hawkeye Jacob Jaacks. Prahalis is a fantastic point guard, but more full of herself than any college basketball player (men's or women's) I've ever seen.

I just hope someone from another team elbows Ohio State snit Sammy Prahalis in the chops before the season's over. She's the B1G women's basketball version of former Iowa Hawkeye Jacob Jaacks. Prahalis is a fantastic point guard (can't believe I'm commenting on women's basketball), but more full of herself than any college basketball player (men's or women's) I've ever seen.

Agree SS. Jeez, she's a little bit-h on the court. You hit the nail on the head with Jaacks, and who was the other Chickenhawk who seemed like he was there for 10 years? ( wasn't Sam Oakey) Just remembered. Jess Settles. I couldn't stand that pinhead.

Okey was Iowa and then Badgers, I think. Couldn't stand him. People in Wisconsin called him Smokey Okey Dokey because he liked to smoke a pack of cigarettes a day.

Settles I respected a ton. Not one thing I didn't like about him, other than he wasn't a Gopher. Played his tail off and was an excellent Big Ten basketball player before back injuries derailed him. Think he ended up being a 6-year guy like Evan Eschmeyer.

"Gopher women, anyone?"

Call me a YES, but I have to be careful or Jamalo will call me a perv.

Okey was at Wisconsin for two years, then Iowa for about a semester and a half and got injured.

Prahalis used to date Evan Turner, a bit of a crazy dude himself. Imagine if they had kids. Yikes.

Jess Settles played three, got hurt, redshirted the 4th year, taught kindergarden the 5th year, played the sixth. Chris Kingsbury is the most annoying iowegian ever.

A flash from the way past-Kevin "Elbows" Kunnert

Top Bottom