What I know (326 and counting)

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
It's been 326 days since the Gophers last won a game vs. a Big Ten institution.

February 13, 2011 (@ Iowa).

It's been nearly a calendar year (344 days) since we last won a B1G game @ Williams Arena.

January 26, 2011 (Northwestern).

Both those streaks need to end Sunday. At mimumum, I'd expect to see some desperation out of our coaches and players. I didn't see that last night. What I saw was deer in headlights.

This season is not lost, but I think it's on the brink of going that way. The bleeding needs to stop. Show a pulse, some passion, a sense of urgency, and I think the fans at the arena will respond in kind. Beat Purdue.

As much as I hate even looking at this place after a loss, especially ones that are rather hideous, even I have to say this one is without excuse. Completely disgusted by the loss last night and I just don't see it getting a whole lot better this year.

It's been 326 days since the Gophers last won a game vs. a Big Ten institution.

February 13, 2011 (@ Iowa).

It's been nearly a calendar year (344 days) since we last won a B1G game @ Williams Arena.

January 26, 2011 (Northwestern).

Both those streaks need to end Sunday. At mimumum, I'd expect to see some desperation out of our coaches and players. I didn't see that last night. What I saw was deer in headlights.

This season is not lost, but I think it's on the brink of being that way. The bleeding needs to stop. Show a pulse, some passion, a sense of urgency, and I think the fans at the arena will respond in kind. Beat Purdue.

Frankly SS, you are pointing out the obvious. This has been a downhill slide for some time, like it or not.

A frank discussion about the real issues with the Gopher BB program? Anyone want to delve into this one?

Frankly SS, you are pointing out the obvious. This has been a downhill slide for some time, like it or not.

A frank discussion about the real issues with the Gopher BB program? Anyone want to delve into this one?

The coach.

I agree, let's beat Purdue and go from there. Last night was a train-wreck, but if we'd played as well as we did at Illinois or even at Michigan, we almost certainly would have won. This isn't a great team, but it's not a horrible team either.

Bright spots?

Well said.

Trying to find any bright spot I can from last night. All I can come up with is Coleman's aggressiveness, and the fact that Mo dressed. Don't know if it means anything, but it was nice to see him in uniform.

Top Bottom