Time to Start over....this is disguisting- 0-3..Bye Tubby, Bye Joel...

millions2spare

Krav-Maga
Reaction score
No Excuses. This team is Junk. They are clearly not prepared. they don't play with any intensity, they are not prepared to play against a zone, they make dumb turnovers, they don't box out, can't rebound, they can't shoot the three, the half court offense is pathetic and totally non-existent, they lack talent and depth, on and on and on and on.........

It is time to sweep the floor start with a new AD who can bring in his own coach. Maybe we are lucky and the New President can get the Admin on board to create a successful revenue producing Athletic Department and winning Culture...

there is no reason to pay Tubby 2M a year for this.........Long Beach State (Dan Monson) is looking like powerhouse compared to this bunch.....Good Bye Tubby.....Good Bye Joel....

I agree. I can handle the horrendous shooting and even the defensive lapses; however the lack of effort and lack of fundamentals makes me sick. Watching Ralph frolic back and forth with no intensity is too much to handle. He cant even box out a red headed freshmen wing. Flat out out hustled tonight. Does tubby need to go? Not sure. What I do know is rebuilding with a new coach wouldn't be so bad considering we have been doing for the last 5 years going nowhere.

Top Bottom