17% from 3 point land

Rickman55

Banned
Reaction score
Why were 40% of our shots 3 point attempts? We also had half of the free throw attempts Iowa had. What happened to driving to the basket? Tubby needs to go.

Ugggghhhh...that was brutal. The sad part was, several of those three-point attempts appeared to be good looks. I thought we might have a chance to be in NCAA mix if we overachieved; now it looks like another long season of playing out games and a bottom third finish.

Why were 40% of our shots 3 point attempts? We also had half of the free throw attempts Iowa had. What happened to driving to the basket? Tubby needs to go.

That's what happens when your only post player doesn't want the ball enough and the perimeter players are all inexperienced guys who would rather shoot first.

when the foul situation in the 2nd half was 7 against us and 1 against them I mentioned to my buddy- I wonder what Bo Ryan or Tom Izzo or Matta's on-court demeanor would be toward the game and the refs? and Tubby was sitting on his stool looking for the first time all year like it was the end of last year. When I thought he gave up on the team-- he had the same look last night.

That's what happens when your only post player doesn't want the ball enough and the perimeter players are all inexperienced guys who would rather shoot first.

No, that's what happens when your only post player gets double teamed in the second half and doesn't have a clue what to do. Seriously got pissed at Ralph turning the ball over every time he got doubled. He either needed to make a move to the basket or get rid of it right away and instead he stood there and let them trap him and get a turnover. What an idiot. He has a nice game and like his scoring ability but can't handle a double team at all.

Top Bottom