Another LOST Season!!

gopherinpain

Banned
Reaction score
Year 5 in Tubby's Tenure and we have to hope and pray for an NIT invite. Wake me up when we have a new coach (Someone who can actually recruit a shooter) and practice facility.

Most on here didn't want to hear it about Tubby before and they still won't.

Most on here didn't want to hear it about Tubby before and they still won't.

Ignorance is bliss.

The day he was hired I told a co-worker that I was concerned that, if he struggled at Kentucky his last so many years, how the heck would he win here?

But don't worry....the excuses, moral victory crowd should be here soon to correct all of us.

this team is unprepared to play big10 basketball..........not the right talent and not the right coach. Ralph should be benched

You've got a guy that is probably the most athletic player in the league, he starts out with 3/4 or 4/5 shooting, is gaining confidence, yet you don't have one play to isolate him and get him the ball inside one on one.

Michigan States Draymon Green is a different player but they isolate him and force his man to play him one on one. I love the way Michigan State does it.

Could Tubby try that with Williams, I'm not sure there is a player that is going to be able to stop him, he's either going to be to quick or will overpower them with his athleticism, but three years in nothing has ever been set up for him.

You've got a guy that is probably the most athletic player in the league, he starts out with 3/4 or 4/5 shooting, is gaining confidence, yet you don't have one play to isolate him and get him the ball inside one on one.

Michigan States Draymon Green is a different player but they isolate him and force his man to play him one on one. I love the way Michigan State does it.

Could Tubby try that with Williams, I'm not sure there is a player that is going to be able to stop him, he's either going to be to quick or will overpower them with his athleticism, but three years in nothing has ever been set up for him.
Wouldn't work against the zone that owned us.

Wouldn't work against the zone that owned us.

Zambam- What Tubby did do was terrible. Tubby sat Ralph down in the middle of that zone and let them collapse on him causing 6 turnovers. You don't put the weakest willed player in history in the middle of a sagging zone like that. Ralph is fine in the paint against the man. Tonight the should have put Rodney in the middle posting up and Ralph should have been on the perimeter. Ralph is sickening to watch but he is perhaps the best outside shooter that Tubby has. Tubby has ZERO creativity. The players are afraid to drive and completely lack confidence.

Zambam- What Tubby did do was terrible. Tubby sat Ralph down in the middle of that zone and let them collapse on him causing 6 turnovers. You don't put the weakest willed player in history in the middle of a sagging zone like that. Ralph is fins in the paint against the man. Tonight the should have put Rodney in the middle posting up and Ralph should have been on the perimeter. Ralph is sickening to watch but he is perhaps the best outside shooter that Tubby has. Tubby has ZERO creativity. The players are afraid to drive and completely lack confidence.

Expect to see more of the same.

Top Bottom