Video of last second shot at UW game, and subsequent Ryan meltdown

Thanks for the explanation on why they went with the clock on the backboard.

Home game - Wisconsin's own fault if their is a clock problem.

Bo should apologize for swearing at the refs - no call for that. Pretty sure Tubby would not do that.

Thanks for the explanation on why they went with the clock on the backboard.

Home game - Wisconsin's own fault if their is a clock problem.

Bo should apologize for swearing at the refs - no call for that. Pretty sure Tubby would not do that.
I don't think Tubby would even think to swear at the refs.

Among other things, it makes up for the bogus T call on Izzo.

Anyone have a video of Bo swearing at the refs?

You can watch the replay on ESPN3. Fastforward to the end of the game. Pretty clear what Bo says to the ref when he tells him the basket is no good. The link above is PG - no swearing or frontal nudity.

Maybe it never happened. They removed the discussion thread from BadgerNation.

Perhaps the ref's Mom is a stand up comic and Bo said "Your mother's funny".

After watching the video, I don't get the "controversy" ball in hand, clock at zero, game over. I would hope that most Badger fans wouldn't feel bad that the fluke banked in 3 to tie the game was correctly waved off...but I know better.

After watching the video, I don't get the "controversy" ball in hand, clock at zero, game over. I would hope that most Badger fans wouldn't feel bad that the fluke banked in 3 to tie the game was correctly waved off...but I know better.

The controversy was that, going by the stadium clock, he got the shot off in time, but going by the clock attached to the hoop, he didn't get it off, and the announcers, among many others I think, were wondering which clock they were supposed to go by.

Transcribing Bo Ryan's outburst after the shot is waved off: "You suck! You f***ing pieces of sh**! F*** you!"

King Barry better make Bo Ryan open the checkbook. Had the game not been over, he would have been ejected faster than kissaduck.

We don't have to worry about this at The Barn, as all the game clocks (and backboard light) in the building are made by the same manufacturer, controlled by the same console, and are on the same circuit. The ribbon board at the KC is controlled from a different console than the official scoreclock. The 0.15 transfer time between the two may not sound like much, but as we found out tonight, it's all the difference.

The controversy was that, going by the stadium clock, he got the shot off in time, but going by the clock attached to the hoop, he didn't get it off, and the announcers, among many others I think, were wondering which clock they were supposed to go by.

I thought it was common knowledge that the clock/light above the basket was the official one.

Any chance Bo gets in trouble for his outburst after the game? If it had happened during the game, he easily would have been rejected.

Transcribing Bo Ryan's outburst after the shot is waved off: "You suck! You f***ing pieces of sh**! F*** you!"

King Barry better make Bo Ryan open the checkbook. Had the game not been over, he would have been ejected faster than kissaduck.

We don't have to worry about this at The Barn, as all the game clocks (and backboard light) in the building are made by the same manufacturer, controlled by the same console, and are on the same circuit. The ribbon board at the KC is controlled from a different console than the official scoreclock. The 0.15 transfer time between the two may not sound like much, but as we found out tonight, it's all the difference.

Haha, interesting, I never knew this. But also, it really still doesn't make a difference, everyone should know now if they didn't before, it's all about the clock above the backboard, and the lights. That's why the lights were even put up there, so they could make it even easier to see these types of plays. So why would they suddenly ignore the lights now because they got slow transmitting crap on their little ribbon board piece?

That was satisfying to watch, I can't lie LOL

I was pleasantly surprised with the play by play guy and how he caught the clock issue. He pleaded ignorance and deferred to the refs. He broke everything down and gave us insight into what he knew. I didn't think the Big Ten Network had good play by play men like that. The I realized it was broadcast on ESPN.

Great time to be a Badger fan!

Top Bottom