All Things Paul Carter Thread

+1

I always liked Carter and was disappointed when he had to transfer, but good for him.

Great news for a great player. I'll always remember him for flying out of nowhere to get a clutch block at the end of the Wiconsin game in Madison in 2008-2009 where we won in overtime. He always played with a lot of heart and hustle.

And hey, it's finally a Gopher player I can feel good about cheering about in the NBA.

Got that foot in the door. Hope he can impress enough to stick around, the Jazz are a decent organization too.

That's great... still confused how he is in the NBA and V.I.P Johnson is playing overseas?

Well, that was unfortunately a pretty short stint of 36 hours as a member of the Jazz for Paul Carter.

According to their official Twitter account, they just waived Paul Carter, along with 3 others.

Do you think they signed him for 24 hours just as a favor so he could say he was signed by an NBA team, maybe for a negotiating tool when talking with foreign teams?

I've never seen a team "sign" a player and release him within a day?

huh?

Well, that was unfortunately a pretty short stint of 36 hours as a member of the Jazz for Paul Carter.

According to their official Twitter account, they just waived Paul Carter, along with 3 others.

Do you think they signed him for 24 hours just as a favor so he could say he was signed by an NBA team, maybe for a negotiating tool when talking with foreign teams?

I've never seen a team "sign" a player and release him within a day?

Can someone please explain why this would/could happen? Does he get to keep some money from this ?

:confused:

Until cut day (12/24), being "on" an NBA team for many guys is fairly close to meaningless.

PC now playing in Boise for Idaho Stampede NBADL. Didn't start first game, 9 rebs.

Paul Carter

for those who care, PC is starting to fit with Idaho Stempede NBADL team,16 pts in last game

Paul Carter

PC only has 2 pts in latest Stampede loss, not doing so well. Tarver (Sean) is doing about 16PPG, is he related to Miles?

Top Bottom