Revisiting Gopher Basketball Player Previews - Nonconference Update

Good stuff as always GW, I'll just give you one good natured jab.

What GW wrote:
Big Ten Team Most Likely To Disappoint: Indiana. The team has tremendous talent, but I haven't been sold on the idea of them being one of the top teams in the conference or one of the top 15 teams in the nation.

Whar GW meant:
Big Ten Team Most Likely To Disappoint:Tom Crean um.. I mean Indiana. The team has tremendous talent, but I haven't been sold on the idea of them being one of the top teams in the conference or one of the top 15 teams in the nation.

FWIW, I'm also not ready to put Indiana in the top 3 or 4 spots in the B1G just yet.

Thanks, guys. Sal, that's fair and true... the result of the Kentucky game went their way, but oofta... they tried to lose it.

NC State was a good win, but after that there is nothing. Hopefully Verdell Jones starts jacking up shots at his usual rate, because he still can't shoot. I remember a couple of years ago, Indiana upset Pitt.. they had arrived. Certainly this year is a lot different because coming into the year the talent was there to have a good season... and Zeller has been great. But... #13 in the nation?! I don't buy it.

Top Bottom