forum mods dropping the big hammer tonight

Who was banned?

don't think anybody was banned. just noticed they are dropping the hammer on the comical, clueless threads by some of the flaming board trolls. i have no problem with that. just thought it was kind of funny.

don't think anybody was banned. just noticed they are just dropping the hammer on the comical, clueless threads by some of the flaming board trolls. i have no problem with that. just thought it was kind of funny.
Oh you mean the moved threads? Gotchya.

I love it, really helps the flow of the forum. Good work Mods, keep it up.

I can see deleting posts with vulgar language but why can't I make the comment that rust is no excuse for being out hustled???

Kim Jung Il Is alive and well and moderating the Gopherhole....

I can see deleting posts with vulgar language but why can't I make the comment that rust is no excuse for being out hustled???

Kim Jung Il Is alive and well and moderating the Gopherhole....

It's not that you can't make the comment, it just doesn't make a sense to create a NEW thread every time you post something. Do you understand the concept of threads?

Madtown Gopher and I are on the same wavelength here.

It's not that you can't make the comment, it just doesn't make a sense to create a NEW thread every time you post something. Do you understand the concept of threads?

The only new thread I started was AFTER my previous thread was deleted.

There's a difference between keeping a tidy message board and blatant censorship.

The only new thread I started was AFTER my previous thread was deleted.

There's a difference between keeping a tidy message board and blatant censorship.
It wasn't deleted, it was moved.

Top Bottom