Illinois down 1 with 2 min left on ESPN2 - FYI

Illinois is going down. They'll be coming off a tough loss when we play them next week. Much like the Gophers, the Illini are talented but very flawed.

This may be a very good indicator of how the season will play out.

The Illini will crush the Gophers on the glass, especially if Sampson doesn't grow some stones. Leonard is a bit akward but very athletic and aggressive and I can see Ralph being a non factor.

Illini should win by 15 plus.

Moses87 said:
The Illini will crush the Gophers on the glass, especially if Sampson doesn't grow some stones. Leonard is a bit akward but very athletic and aggressive and I can see Ralph being a non factor.

Bill Self teams always crush us.

dude, you are too funny. hope you get that big ole' lump of coal you have been wanting for Christmas. can you say flame baiter?!

anyways, maybe time to get off the computer and go enjoy the day and Christmas weekend. all you are doing is depressing yourself here bub. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom