Live stream tonight?

Nope.

Says the game isn't available yet.

Well Gopher All Access isn't working again either. What an awful service. I paid for an extra month just to see this game. Rip-off.

Just saw the boxscore. What the heck is going on? Did we really start Mav, Julian, Andre, Austin, and Ralph, like the ESPN boxscore says? That sounds like a horrible lineup.

I gots it.

These announcers are trying way to hard to have the "Announcer voice."

Thanks for the link.. I was bummed that this game wasn't on BTN2Go.com

Not much. I can't remember exactly what happened at 0:08, but the game ended with Mav holding the ball and NDSU not rushing to foul him. Pretty anticlimactic.

NDSU looke confused. Coudn't hit a basket. Gophers rebound outlet to Ralph who was fouled and hit two FTs. NDSU missed again.

The BTN/BTN digital streaming is just a joke on many levels. There were more games on tv 20 years ago.

I'll just throw it out there, the Gopher All-Access stream I had tonight was really good. I never once had problems with it being low-res or laggy. After the first couple problem games, they've really stepped up their game (at least in my eyes).

Glad that the stream quality was watchable for you tonight. For me the stream would run for 10 seconds then freeze for 5 seconds, all game long.
Adding in the lack of decent announcers, it was pretty brutal to watch/listen. I just can't help to think that we've all been sold on a not ready for prime time network.

MinneStoa please educate the rest of us on what you are doing to have really good service through All Access. I find my screen even in full screen mode to be not full screen with lots of stuff on it like facebook, etc. It is anoying. The first 8 minutes of the game most of us could not even get. Thier is no clock shown. I had to go to ESPN.com to find out how much time was left. There is no shot clock.

You used to be albe to go to ESPN pay per view and buy most games. Now you have to rely on BTN and their act is not quite together. I remember when they first started streaming it was far worse than it is now, so I am sure it will get better, but last night was frustrating.

BTNtogo is cool, though I have to admit. I do quite a bit of traveling outside of the US. I spent most of November in a country with no English channels and yet I was able to watch Gopher football games and basketball games. It really helps to keep you connected and gives at least some sense of sanity during long trips like that.

The BTN/BTN digital streaming is just a joke on many levels. There were more games on tv 20 years ago.

Stop preaching to the choir. If we want better service, then voice your concerns to those who need to know. That's the only way we will get better service.

AllAccess has been a technical failure and an embarassment to the BIG and the UM. Streaming is a low cost production, obviously not reliable but yet a revenue producer for the BIG.

These people and others are the ones we need to send our concerns.
Maturi: [email protected]
Jason LaFrenz: [email protected]
Andy Seeley: [email protected]

If we want to improve the service, then we need to let those in power know about the inferior product that the BIG is putting out with AllAccess. It has been an embarassment to the BIG and also the UM.

Shoot these and others http://www.gophersports.com/ot/staff-directory.html an email to voice your concerns.
Maturi: [email protected]
Jason LaFrenz: [email protected]
Andy Seeley: [email protected]

Top Bottom