The Bison will be a test

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
I hope the Gophers run the Bison 7-3 right out of town but from what I have seen, they will need to be on their game. NDSU has done well against some good competition beating Fresno State, San Francisco, WI-Green Bay, LA-Laf and losing to Arizona State on a last second shot.

6-7 Soph. Braun is their leading player shooting 59% from the floor and 43% 3 pt. and put up 30 and 26pts. 6-8/240 Soph. Sibley HS Marshall Bjorklund is averging 11.7 and 6.3 boards and has a game high 27 points against Fresno. They have Felt, a sharp shooter from Redwood Falls, who is hitting 47% of his 3's. and a couple of other young starters who average close to 10 ppg and one guard Alexander averaging 5.5 assists game.

They don't appear to have much depth so maybe we can wear them down.

I agree....

Just for clarification, Bjorklund went to Sibley East, which is between Mpls and Mankato (i think). He didn't go to Henry Sibley in West Saint Paul.

NDSU is actually 8-2 this year.

And, yes, this is a real test. Long layoff for Gophers, NDSU will be jacked, NDSU is good, MN could be looking ahead to Big Ten play.

That post-finals game can be an issue. Probably not a great atmosphere with students leaving for break, you're relieved to be done with classes, Christmas right around the corner. It's hard not to look ahead a little bit. Hope Tubby's got them guys focused.

I actually watched NDSU get beat in an "exhibition" game. If this is less than a 15 point victory for the Gophers, they are in trouble next week when the B1G season starts. NDSU is NOT very deep, nor big.

I actually watched NDSU get beat in an "exhibition" game. If this is less than a 15 point victory for the Gophers, they are in trouble next week when the B1G season starts. NDSU is NOT very deep, nor big.

NDSU's exhibition loss was to Minnesota State University Moorhead, who is undefeated right now.

exhibition, shabition. Games is games.

NDSU only losses were a last second 3pointer by arizona state. NDSU outplayed thrm, especially taylor braun with 5 athletic dunks.
Western illinois loss was by a couple right after NDSU got ranked in mid majors and lost focus playing in front of 350 fans in macomb illinois, YUCK.

I expect gophers to win by 8-10, however in the,past gophers had inside muscle and just,shoved it down ndsus throats. Marshall B is great at 6 8" aaberg goes 6 9" & trayvonn wright 6 7" taylor braun 6 6" shakopee native eric carlson 6 6" as well.

If mike felt goes 5-8 from 3 point land, ndsu has a shot

NDSU only losses were a last second 3pointer by arizona state. NDSU outplayed thrm, especially taylor braun with 5 athletic dunks.
Western illinois loss was by a couple right after NDSU got ranked in mid majors and lost focus playing in front of 350 fans in macomb illinois, YUCK.

I expect gophers to win by 8-10, however in the,past gophers had inside muscle and just,shoved it down ndsus throats. Marshall B is great at 6 8" aaberg goes 6 9" & trayvonn wright 6 7" taylor braun 6 6" shakopee native eric carlson 6 6" as well.

If mike felt goes 5-8 from 3 point land, ndsu has a shot
Dunk contest to see who wins? Sounds like a plan to me.

Top Bottom