Hoops Roadtrips for 2011-2012

CrocShots

Not Minnesota Nice
Reaction score
Are any of you all going to be making road trips for games this year? If so put them down in here so we can all meet up.

The rest of the Road Schedule:

12/27 @Illinois 6:30pm

1/1 @Michigan 3pm

1/12 @Indiana 7pm

1/15 @Pedo St 3pm

1/25 @MSU 7:30pm

2/1 @Iowa 7:30pm

2/5 @Nebraska Noon

2/18 @jNWU 6pm

2/28 @Skunks 7pm

3/8-11 B1G Tourney in Indianapolis

3/15-? NCAA Tournament site???

I'll definitely be down in Champaign on the 27th.
Bars are 19 to get into, for all the kids.

Place to stay: TBA
Bar(s): TBA

I'll be at the Champaign game. One of my law school friends played baseball at Illinois so I'm going to be going with him and some other law school friends. It will be my 2nd year in a row making the Gophers B1G basketball opener.

Any other students on here know where the Barnyard trip is going this year? Looking at the schedule, it seemed like Northwestern and Nebraska were the only two that really made sense. Had a really good time going over to Ann Arbor last year.

Well it seems like my buddy, who's in the navy, his fiance and a group of my friends from school are going to be going down with me to the game. There are plenty of tickets available through the Illinois ticket office ($25 1-866-GOILLINI) and on Stubhub($30+).

My guess is there will be plenty on the street as well.

Road trips

B10 tourney + Final 4 (Maybe w/o MN this y)

Gentlemen, This thread has been dead for a while, but I know that the Barnyard trip is this Saturday to jNWU. Any of y'all going? I'll be there with my dad.

Top Bottom