Gophers on ESPN tomorrow

sidefx182

Reaction score
Seems a little random to have this game on ESPN, but it is still pretty cool. Hopefully the boys can keep up their hot shooting (21st in the country per ESPN) and run Central Michigan out of the gym.

Thanks, fx. Tuesday night, 8 p.m. Central Time on ESPN.

Seems a little random to have this game on ESPN, but it is still pretty cool. Hopefully the boys can keep up their hot shooting (21st in the country per ESPN) and run Central Michigan out of the gym.

Who would have ever thought a MN/Central Michigan game would make the mothership? Perfect storm of NBA lockout and Finals at most other schools I guess.

I guess there are not many marquee matchups tomorrow night, but I am also surprised to see that we are on espn over some of the other teams playing. There are a few top-25 teams going. I'm sure this was scheduled thinking that Rodney would throw down some thunder dunks and Mbakwe would dominate the paint.

No NBA the reason

More likely, Tuesday night is usually NBA night on ESPN. No NBA, need a college game to fill in. It is a weak Tuesday college docket.

Oh crap. I was so looking forward to watching this game on my computer.

If we win big, do you think we might finally see some votes for the top 25? Reason being, not many of our games have been on national TV and we all know voters need games to be on TV for them to vote.....

Hell, even a 4-5 Long Beach St team is getting votes. I know they have played a pretty strong schedule...but come on.

Afterall, we were the first team to reach 10 wins and we are 19th in the RPI. That should count for something you would think.

Thoughts?

No way the Gophers should be ranked. Much to prove, first by not slipping up vs. CMU or NDSU, then more importantly beating Illinois and/or Michigan on the road. Do that & they'd merit some national attention.

No way the Gophers should be ranked. Much to prove, first by not slipping up vs. CMU or NDSU, then more importantly beating Illinois and/or Michigan on the road. Do that & they'd merit some national attention.

If they somehow, someway start 14-1, I would seriously hope for at least 1 Top 25 vote.

Originally ESPNU

Who would have ever thought a MN/Central Michigan game would make the mothership? Perfect storm of NBA lockout and Finals at most other schools I guess.

The game was already scheduled to be on ESPNU at 8pm, thus it was easy for the Mothership to move it to THE ESPN once the NBA Lock-Out required alternative programming.

It's just easier for Rodney to make ESPN's Top 5 plays of the night with another monster 360.

ESPN3 Vs. Gophersports All Access

Is the ESPN 3 feed free? I'm new to watching games online as this is the first time i haven't had cable t.v. in years. Prior to the St. Peter's game i subscribed to Gophersports All Access for a month to try it out but apparently tonight's game isn't being shown there? That seems contradictive to why i paid for it.... Again, newer to this so i might just be missing something. I just wanna watch the game, help!

Is the ESPN 3 feed free? I'm new to watching games online as this is the first time i haven't had cable t.v. in years. Prior to the St. Peter's game i subscribed to Gophersports All Access for a month to try it out but apparently tonight's game isn't being shown there? That seems contradictive to why i paid for it.... Again, newer to this so i might just be missing something. I just wanna watch the game, help!

If espn3 is not, this one is.

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/basketball.html

Top Bottom