Salt Lake Tribune: Paul Carter on Jazz training camp, crazy career, healthy sister

BleedGopher

Reaction score
The best part of the Q&A:

How his sister is doing: God has been amazing. My sister recently just had a scan and as far as we know she's cancer-free. She … had to get her leg amputated but she's doing fine. She has a prosthetic. She's going to school. She's enjoying herself for her sophomore year in high school. Everything is going great right now, so we couldn't be more thankful.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsjazznotes/53060317-62/actually-jazz-nba-carter.html.csp

Go Gophers!!

Really glad to hear that things are going well for Paul and, more importantly, his sister.

Good to hear! Even though he was here for only a year (I think), he's one of my favorite Gophers....Just based on the game at Kohl center against the wisc made him one of my favorite Gophers

He transferred to UIC from Minnesota, partly because his younger sister was dealing with a rare form of bone cancer.

Unfortunately I have also heard this as well, his sisters cancer may have made his decision easier, but it was not the only reason he left the program.

He transferred to UIC from Minnesota, partly because his younger sister was dealing with a rare form of bone cancer.

Unfortunately I have also heard this as well, his sisters cancer may have made his decision easier, but it was not the only reason he left the program.

Go pound sand. What a doosh comment.

Agreed, but to be clear, that was a line from the article, not something that Clem just made up.

The line above is from the interview

And this is the BS line that Clem tacked on. Heard from whom? I have also "heard" but only from jack-holes who also say they "heard" with nothing to back it up and ascribed to no one.

PC was my favorite player for the 2 years he was here. I'll always remember in that great WI comeback game after Westbrook lost the ball and pouted at half court PC hustled, got back on D and blocked the layup, essentially saving the game

There was a lot of wisperings about that when he transfered. Also one of my favorite players, but I'm not sure either way. Doesn't matter now, best to him and his sister.

Top Bottom