rashad tyus and tubby

gopherdiehard

Reaction score
if tubby can get these two guys there is no reason why we cant compete for big ten titles/national titles from day one. tubby is an elite coach on the same level as coach k izzo and whoever else in my opinion, he has the track record. and i truly believe gopher fans you have faith, BELIEVE! our horrrrrrrrrrible luck will change our best players will not have season ending injuries every year and we can be super competitive i drive 5 hours to watch the gophers at least 4 times a year and one day we will be great.. go gophers screw wisconshi*

i added a few periods for dr don. so don much love buddy im a gopher ur a gopher,,, game on buddy im in shi*ty sioux terrirory and i played for them and still am a gopher..

Entirely unrelated to the thread and total hijack, but what are you doing up at 3:17 am to post this?

if tubby can get these two guys there is no reason why we cant compete for big ten titles/national titles from day one. tubby is an elite coach on the same level as coach k izzo and whoever else in my opinion, he has the track record. and i truly believe gopher fans you have faith, BELIEVE! our horrrrrrrrrrible luck will change our best players will not have season ending injuries every year and we can be super competitive i drive 5 hours to watch the gophers at least 4 times a year and one day we will be great.. go gophers screw wisconshi*

i added a few periods for dr don. so don much love buddy im a gopher ur a gopher,,, game on buddy im in shi*ty sioux terrirory and i played for them and still am a gopher..

I thank you for that, gopherdiehard. I got your message without having to reread it several time and insert periods on my own to get your message. You are awesome, man. Thank you. (a little punctuation makes a message much more clear.)

Sorry I was sitting in an airport boys, no booze involved although i wish there was. my flight got delayed twice and i was watching college basketball highlights and decided to jot down a few thoughts.

Top Bottom