Predict the Score - Appalachian State

Reaction score
Previous Winner - Big Ten Championship

Official Standings
Bucknell - Dr. Don (Actual Score - Gophers 70-58, Winning guess - 69-59)
SDSU - GopherInPittsburgh and MinneStoa (Actual Score - 71-55, Winning guesses - 73-63/75-61)
Fairfield - GopherOhana (Actual Score - Gophers 67-57, Winning guess - 67-56)
Mount Saint Mary's - Gold Vision (Actual Score - Gophers 85-56, Winning guess - 82-56)
DePaul - Eye of the Gopher (Actual Score - Gophers 86-85, Winning guess - 77-73)
Indiana State - Eye of the Gopher and Zambam (Actual Score - Gophers 76-69, Winning guesses - 74-67/79-70)
Dayton - BigGopherFan (Actual Score - Dayton 86-70, Winning guess - 80-74)
Virginia Tech - Gopher in Texas (Actual Score - Gophers 58-55, Winning guess 59-57)
USC - Big Ten Championship (Actual Score - Gophers 55-40, Winning guess - 56-50)

On paper, I don't like the matchups going against a veteran, physical and deep team with Andre and RS probably on the sidelines.

AS-72
Gophers-67

How did I not win the USC predict the score? I predicted 61-43 (a difference of 9).

Gophers 73 - Appalachian State 52

GopherHoopsFan

GopherHoopsFan...You forgot to buy a round of cold beers, therefore you were disqualified. It's simple.

Seriously, your name should replace BigTenChampionship on the Honor Roll.

Eye of the Gopher will make the appropriate correction. Hang with us, my friend.

GopherHoopsFan...You forgot to buy a round of cold beers, therefore you were disqualified. It's simple.

Seriously, your name should replace BigTenChampionship on the Honor Roll.

Eye of the Gopher will make the appropriate correction. Hang with us, my friend.

I wasn't sure if I missed something, glad to hear I'll make the honor roll! I'm good for a cold beer any time, too bad they just can't be had at the Barn!

I wasn't sure if I missed something, glad to hear I'll make the honor roll! I'm good for a cold beer any time, too bad they just can't be had at the Barn!

Do you mean to say that you do NOT know how to sneak them in? Shame, shame on you.

Bryce Webster - Gophers win 75-67

***come see me at DeJa Vu***

I was the posted Winner for a few hours!
Congrats to Gopher Hoops Fan for getting his proper recognition for his prediction last game. I don't want credit for something I didn't earn!

Gophers win 62-54

Top Bottom