Hate Week #2 (F the Sue)

CrocShots

Not Minnesota Nice
Reaction score
F the Sue

The GPL and USCHO threads are reaching legendary status.

thank god those *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#s will be in another league soon.

24 yr old canadians, a hockey arena left by a nazi-sympthizer, a nickname that native americans dont want (except for the 11% in spirit lake getting paid under the table) the fans that punched holes at xcel last year (someone find that tribune article) and the fan flipping off the michigan player on espn 2.

kick their god dam asses gophers!! if not a sweep, ill be disappointed, scsu's backup goalie shut them up in hitler-arena.

Nice win! Congrats to Patterson on tying a school record for shutouts in a season.

Rau and Bjugstad were monsters on the power kill tonight. Awesome win, Patterson is off to one hell of a start to the season.

Go Gophers!!

Lets get a sweep!!! Patterson is playing well but it seems he's been getting some help on the D end which was lacking last two years.

That was the first game I watched this year and man, were the Gophs impressive. What an atmosphere at Mariucci too! Hope they just dominate tonight. F the Sue!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a SWEEP!!!!!!!!!!

Mariucci looks like it is ROCKING!!!!

Go Gophers!!

BROOOOOOOOOOOMS!

corn%20broom.jpg

i don't recall seeing Mariucci as rocking as it was tonight in a long time.

i don't recall seeing Mariucci as rocking as it was tonight in a long time.

Agreed. If the hockey fans are this hungry for a winner after "only" 3 years of being in the doldrums imagine what TCF will be like when the football team makes a run!

Top Bottom