Eden Prairie Running Back Anderw Larson Interview

alltimetwinsfan

Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Last night I was able to talk with Eden Prairie Eagles running back Andrew Larson about his recruitment, what he did differently from most football players last summer, and whether he'd like to see Maroon and Gold in his future. It's part of this week's edition of The Gopher Scoop on MSBN. You can listen to it by clicking the link below...

The Gopher Scoop on MSBN - Andrew Larson Interview

I really hope Kill offers this kid.

He is obviously intelligent, fast (electronic 4.6), isn't tiny, a tough and productive runner. I just can't imagine that if we signed him, in 4 years he wouldn't be helping our team in some way. He might end up a S, could put on weight and end up an H-Back or LB, or even stay at RB.

"Larson has 15 carries for 892 yards so far this season with 14 rushing touchdowns."

Is this stat right? He must be a decoy if so.

Sounds like he really wants to be a Gopher, go get him.

Strong faith plus Kill winning an award for Coach of the Year -Fellowship of Christian Athletes = Good Match

According to the FootballHub he has 69 attempts for 694 yards and 12 td's. Not sure how up to date the stats are though.

"Larson has 15 carries for 892 yards so far this season with 14 rushing touchdowns."

Is this stat right? He must be a decoy if so.

He actually has 105 carries for 892 yards and 14 rushing touchdowns...he had 69 for 694 and 12 TD coming into last night's game, and he had 36 carries for 179 yards and 2 touchdowns last night.

36 carries? we like workhorses, specially if they have speed!

Workhorse, 8.5 ypc, 14 touchdowns...let's atleast get him a preferred walk-on offer before NDSU gets him!

Top Bottom