Iowa Game Time?

SRSKSM

FB Season Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Any rumors on what time kick off is for the Iowa game?

Northwestern @ Indiana is scheduled for 11AM
Wisconsin @ Ohio State: 7PM

Other Big Ten games that week in addition to Iowa @ Minnesota & those:
-Illinois @ Penn State
-Michigan State @ Nebraska
-Purdue @ Michigan

I'd wager that the ABC game will be either IL/PSU or MSU/NEB. I wouldn't be shocked at a 2:30 BTN game for the Gophers....

The past 2 games on Halloween weekend were at night on BTN: Mich St in '09 and OSU last year. I could see the trend continuing where the game is a night game on BTN.

I'm interested as well when the game starts because I can only attend if it's an 11 AM game.

I know the B1G said they were trying not to have 11:00 AM local time starts this year, and I believe to this point they have not scheduled one. So I'd be surprised if we were at 11:00, but that would mean both IA vs MN and MI St vs. NE would have to be either 2:30 or 7:00 and IL vs. PSU and PU vs. MI would likely be at 11:00 (12:00 local in the East).

Night games are for the most part predetermined before the season. That was the case for the MSU '09 game & OSU '10 game.

You'll most likely have 3 games at the 11AM slot...at least 1 ESPN/ESPN2 game & 1 BTN game. The 3rd game could go to either, all depending on what ESPN chooses. That leaves 2 2:30 games. I rank 2:30 as a higher chance than 11 considering all the games involved, if I had to make a prediction.

Top Bottom