Kill and Staff=Fail

bailee88

Reaction score
Jerry Kill and his staff have been on campus for over 9 months and they have not changed the culture of losing that has grown for 40 years. They inherited a roster stocked with talent that won 3 games last year and in 9 short months turned them into a 1 win team. They had almost 2 full months to produce a solid recruiting class last year and they have produced nothing. If you can't teach kids to be more talented and more disciplined in 9 months then you have no business coaching any sport. As a result all the top D-1 talent is flooding out of the state to other D-1 programs.

Whoopee, another one of these threads. :horse: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

In case people cannot see the obvious, he was being facetious.

I think everyone is missing the sarcasm here ...

Good points bailee. Reading the Nelson piece from the PPRess gets me excited about the future.

I was being sarcastic. a gopher commit attends the school where I coach and everything I hear about coach kill and his staff makes me optimistic for the future. From day one they have been honest, consistent and realistic about what was ahead. It might be a painful process but they will get this program turned around.

Is everyone on this site a coach/former coach but me?

Jerry Kill and his staff have been on campus for over 9 months and they have not changed the culture of losing that has grown for 40 years. They inherited a roster stocked with talent that won 3 games last year and in 9 short months turned them into a 1 win team. They had almost 2 full months to produce a solid recruiting class last year and they have produced nothing. If you can't teach kids to be more talented and more disciplined in 9 months then you have no business coaching any sport. As a result all the top D-1 talent is flooding out of the state to other D-1 programs.

Thank you for the awesome laugh!! I would say that you are clueless, but I assume that you are trying for sarcasm. If not, I weep for you parents.

Yeah I'm a little slow. The amount of Kill bashing on here has messed with my sarcasm detector.

Totally agree, Fuzzy. My sarcasm detector died with the advent of the internet. But, oh well, I am just a dumb $hit.

Good points bailee. Reading the Nelson piece from the PPRess gets me excited about the future.

I thought his comment about players not wanting to be there and you can see it on the field pretty much said it all.

I'm an armchair coach....I prefer being able to drink a beer from the Lazy Boy while watching the game on TV.

I don't understand why the players aren't motivated more, I've sure been doing a lot of swearing at them lately.

Top Bottom